Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara - Ch. 7

I actually love stories where characters live inside their own head.

Yes, you can call me names. I love what I love.

Dex-chan lover
@koikun
Not exactly. It's actually a happy ending. I just want her to
end up with her painter friend
and have a different ending.

Many misunderstanding. 🤫 I love these kind of manga even most of the readers hate this.

Thank you for scanlating this! i hope you guys will finish scanlating this till the manga is finished :)

@kiero13 I always love those stories where the MC falls in love with character A, gets hurt and misunderstood even though character A loves them BUT A never conveys it clearly, then character B shows up and adores MC so much BUT in the end the misunderstanding would get cleared up and MC ends up with character A anyway. It hurts me so bad it's good because I usually root for the side characters, just why can't the MC choose B?

That's some huge ass portraits, I thought it was only for effect on that first page.

I understand her in some way, I am an extreme jealous person and I would do like her, walk way BUT I won't turn into a bad guy, lol
Thus, I would've probably had a lot of time arguments with my hubby so he would come straight with his feelings then divorce.
What she is doing here ain't helping anyone and I begin to regret to have started to read this.

Double-page supporter
I find this so stupid but can't stop reading XDDD It's frustrating yet addictive X'D Just leave him already...not able to tell him you love him just because he never said it first? Maybe he also waits for you to make the first step....

Dex-chan lover
How many recaps does one manga need. Also he said Diana was "acting sad" but stays in the mansion so does that mean she's not a good person?

@Aslinn
While not the best of reasons, she's doing the "I'm the bad guy" plan BECAUSE Orpheus WON'T divorce her. Though its not the MAIN reason, (the MAIN reason being she loves him so much that she'll take ALL the hatred since majority of the staff already hated her for coming in between their ship + again because she loves him/them (she doesn't hate Diana) so much, in order for his rep NOT to fall/ruin THAT much, she'll take all the backlash instead because in her mind, once she's out of the picture, literally no one would be against Orpheus and Diana marrying (since people are aware (in the spoilers, she doesn't and it will play a role even much later)they're not related)

I don't mind her being convinced that her husband doesn't love her but the whole I-saw-him-smile-at-her-once-like-he-never-smiles-at-me-so-even-if-he-were-to-tell-me-that-he-loves-me-I-wouldn't-believe-it-Crap gives me a headache. It creates this image of two kids arguing over the ownership of a doll with "I love you" & "No you don't" instead of "My Doll" / "My Doll"

@JWChibi Not "acting sad", but acting apologetic as in expressing her regret of "being there" and thus disturbing the newly wed couple, yet remaining in the house. That doesn't really give any light on whenever she is a good person or not, nor if she is in love with Orpheus or not.

Dex-chan lover
@moonbears yeah he's
but still he likes MC.

@Mira995 it's one of the shortest wn I've seen. Most of chapters are after stories or prequel that doesn't concern main story much. The ending was in simple summary is
misunderstandings are cleared and they end up together again.

@Shdill I, too, love hurting myself with tragic, heartbreaking stories

I think if I started with the previous chapter and had skipped the first 1 or 2 ones, this story would have made a little bit more sense lmao

Dex-chan lover
everyone is so bad, like just talk it out you goddamn idiots

Fed-Kun's army
Can everyone just sit down and talk. I bet Diana loves the butler too.

She has an inherent ability to make lipstick conjure up from nowhere. PG 12 > 13.

Users who are viewing this thread