Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara - Ch. 8

...... OK but like none of these people can communicate properly. I have so little patience for people who keep talking circles around the real issues here. I hope this stuff clears up soon because the misunderstanding is unbelievably simple and dumb.

Omg I thought the art was good so I kept reading but godamnnn the confusion on this story is an understatement

its only chapter 8 but im so tired of this storyline like can yall believe what the other person is saying instead of making your own conclusions

Noooo gurl! She already told you right!? She was rejected! REJECTED! Meaning there relationship is not what you thought..! Why are you so stubborn!

Dex-chan lover
Diana is so clearly into the butler and this drama would end if OPHELIA FUCKING LISTENED TO PEOPLE

Fed-Kun's army
brah i came back to check on this only to see mc is still assuming the happiness of others like ok

So you think that the person Diana loves isn't Orpheus, but someone else? 🤔😂 🤷 Could be! It would be in keeping with the "misunderstanding" trope. 😂👌🏽❤️.

@TheDragonLord I think so! Well, that's how i understood it as I read Diana's spiel 🤣 especially the part where she says "That's why- I've taken advantage of your kindness and the friendship I have with Orpheus."... She's been referring to the person she loves pretty vaguely, but says Orpheus' name over here. I feel that if the person she loved really was Orpheus, then she would've been using his name from the get-go! (especially when she said she was rejected. Bc if it were really Orpheus then she should've said "Orpheus rejected me", especially since Diana is trying to bring O and the FL together.) But then again I might be reading too much into this HAHAH gosh

Aggregator gang
@Waffley I'm pre sure the one Diana loves is the head butler who is also in love with Diana, but because of *drama* or ya kno social ramk difference, he rejects her.

@Waffley @Lililily I'm pretty sure that you're dead on accurate. Would make sense too, contextually, for the rejection if it was the head buttler—these things simply aren't done, for she is above his station. As such, it would be inappropriate for him to take on a love affair, let alone marriage, with Diana.

But if she was in love with the butler, who loves her - then how come she said she got rejected?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this entire thing is Ophelia throwing a big tantrum. An expensive self inflicting tantrum

Fed-Kun's army
So Diana really was in love with Orpheus??? Or the butler rejected her? < Which doesn't make sense to me.
This is just getting wilder by the chapter. My goodness.

Drama that stems from a misunderstanding is the worst, and lowest ways to create tension.

Hey Ophelia. Do you speak human language? Or u missing ur brain? Can you understand what Diana is saying? Gosh im so mad at u FL

I think Diana is in love with the butler, but the butler now knows of Ophelia's feelings and rejects Diana so she'll leave as he feels guilty for ruining the love life of Orpheus and Ophelia.

Users who are viewing this thread