Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara - Ch. 8

I will just read the last chapter of this comic. The missunderstanding is frustated me 😒

Fed-Kun's army
this is all a shit ass misunderstanding but i really do understand why shes unable to believe that he loves her considering the abuse that she suffered. like having to go through such god awful physical and emotional abuse does something to you... that being said, i think we should all just have a piece of bread and calm down, talk, and let it all come to the light cause this is... a circus...

Aggregator gang
You know? I feel really sad for her, but that's slowly going away as I get more and more frustrated with her willful misunderstanding of the situation. It even seems like Diana wasn't pulling strings behind the scenes, since she was saying that she was planning to back down and leave the mansion. (And if that was an act, she is an unbelievably skilled actress on top of being almost scarily good at manipulation...) What the heck happened for the MC to be so absolutely sure that her husband loves Diana instead!?? Even with her husband, the butler, and even her rival all telling her that he loves her!!!

Aggregator gang
FUCK ME
I'M NOT EVEN GONNA READ ANYTHING AFTER PG. 17
COMMUNICATION
GOD DAMN COMMUNICATION
I JUST WISH
I just wish
I still feel pity towards Ophelia but it feels like she's just trying to force me to hate her more and more!
IT'S JUST GOING TO END UP LIKE "fiancee of the Wizard" ISN'T?
IT'S GONNA HAVE A HAPPY ENDING AND ALL THAT BULLSH*T
BUT THAT'S NOT GONNA CHANGE HOW MUCH SECONDHAND-PAIN I EXPERIENCED READING THIS
I'm literally crying 0-0

ugh she doesn't even listen to the other person's point of view and just goes and assumes things
ophelia you're making things so so much harder and it's really annoying

tbh, I’m such a maso. like it hurts to read this, the secondhand pain I feel, but we just keep goin 😳✌️

whats-wrong-with-r0crtl.jpg

I regret reading this.. it’s nothing but drama.
Diana obviously love the butler and the butler probably said something
She should have named the person she loves if she thinks of Ophelia as friend.

Users who are viewing this thread