Anata no Danna Uwaki Shitemasu yo - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - VS. Hero

Dex-chan lover
Thoth, at least the Egyptian god, wasn't so much a god of time (to my knowledge), as death, judgement, and some scholarly stuff.

Princess's being very bipolar here. She wants a divorce, she wants him back, she runs away...

The Demon King in her flying Clown Car.

Well, this was a fun series. Totally serious at all parts, and shows off the intricacies of real Japanese relationships. I finally understand how their culture works now.

Dex-chan lover
Uh, I'm not sure I want to know what that 'baby-making' is implying...

Dex-chan lover
Well after half a decade of following this, I'm happy to mark it complete. I am not saying this was a great manga because the gimmick was really repetitive & the hero is still an idiot. Thanks for translating this to the end when no one else would.

MD@Home
Thanks for finishing this series off! Was a fun enough ride, all things considered.

Dex-chan lover
As expected the Oni milf went dick chasing after the hero, and the princess never learned that the her slut husband would never stop cheating on her

Actually surprissing that it lasted for 3 whole volumes before getting axed

Dex-chan lover
i happy that i skipped to the last 3 chapters after seeing the first two chapters since it was too obvious of an ending and plot about mc

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sad they didn't keep the process of hero cheats, princess rizzes the monster girl and builds yuri harem.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for finishing this!

It's too bad Princess never figured out that all she had to do was turn into monster girl to get the Hero to do her but oh well

Dex-chan lover
those last pages show how the hero looks and... he looks nice af ngl, i cant blame the monster girls

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but think the Valkyries turned chibi to prevent themselves from being picked up by the Hero.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it ended how it started so it stuck to its guns. Other than the princess going full homonculus.

Dex-chan lover
Princess should've had a yuri poly relationship with the valkyries while the hero got karma'd oh my gosh

Dex-chan lover
i wish MC would've stopped being such a simp(leton), but i guess that was way too much to expect from her given the last 20 chapters lmao

Dex-chan lover
Keep your Yuri fantasies to yourselves, or just go and comment on some manga that actually has the girl's love tag instead of whining about a manga not having Yuri when it doesn't have a Yuri tag.

Users who are viewing this thread