Anata no Danna Uwaki Shitemasu yo - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - VS. Oni

Dex-chan lover
Hey, this is alive. Can't say I'm as certain about the hero after this.

Good options he's got there. Nothing that won't get him into trouble. So probably the only choices he can think about.

Gyaru oni. Works surprisingly well. Well, actually not that surprising, considering some of their fashion.

"Reports from heaven say..."
How did he get reports from heaven? And even correct reports.

Honestly, oni wife looks kind of weird in this style. Doesn't portray what's said about her.

He deserves worse than Yamcha. But at least it's funny.

MD@Home
Thanks for picking this up! Comedy manga like these are usually full of puns, but hope the other chapters are easier for you.

Dex-chan lover
Yo thanks for the update! This is absurdly good for MTL. I don't mind if you don't translate puns perfectly as long as you leave out TL notes like in this chapter. I usually prefer using japanese romaji, but I think for this series it's better to use Princess and Husband. Maybe keep the -sama/-san/-kun/-whatever honorifics if they show up.

Dex-chan lover
Bro just gave up on the onis that quick.
Well at least the former demon lord has a happy ending.

Thanks for the translation! I feel like it's not completely machine translated since you seem to have revised it a lot

Dex-chan lover
It's back after 3 years, and now with ARA ARA energy! Thanks for continuing the translation!

Aggregator gang
Yay, thanks for reviving this. It's pretty good for a MTL too and I see that you've put a lot of care into it and things like figuring out JKspeak, though it's always the little things that'll slip by and get ya

6Jvnmeu.png

Users who are viewing this thread