Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka! - Ch. 10.1 - The Teachers and the Pool

Dex-chan lover
Is this Stalin looking at tits & ass going to be trend?
As far as I know, I was the first to start doing this, and I've been doing it for quite some time. Just to clarify, this is the Chairman from Prison School, who's well-known for being an ass man. Since I share that same preference, I began adding these tributes to my posts whenever I spot a nice ass—especially because in most manga, mangakas tend to favor breasts. Here's an excerpt from the anime that explains why buttocks are superior to breasts:

Dex-chan lover
They are never defending the allegations lol. these 4 teachers find one student outside of school and whisk him everywhere they can go. :meguusmug:

Group Leader
As far as I know, I was the first to start doing this, and I've been doing it for quite some time. Just to clarify, this is the Chairman from Prison School, who's well-known for being an ass man. Since I share that same preference, I began adding these tributes to my posts whenever I spot a nice ass—especially because in most manga, mangakas tend to favor breasts. Here's an excerpt from the anime that explains why buttocks are superior to breasts:

I've never laughed more in my life lol

Dex-chan lover
jvr5WmC.png

NagcQTP.png

Thanks for the chapter!
Nah, this is the 3rd time I see a meme ft the Prison School principal 💀💀💀

And these are different mangas I'm talking about here

Dex-chan lover
Nah, this is the 3rd time I see a meme ft the Prison School principal 💀💀💀

And these are different mangas I'm talking about here
I mean, I've been doing this for a while in various manga whenever I spot a nice ass. Today, I saw someone else doing it for the first time, which is totally fine—more power to the ass man! I just hope no breast man uses the Chairman to appreciate boobs—that would be heresy.

Users who are viewing this thread