Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka! - Ch. 36.1 - Skiing with the Teachers (1)

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
10,467
Ara-ara, turns out MC-kun can actually get hard too :meguusmug:

b22kmh.jpg


thank you for translation

The chapter's had slowed down a bit cuz of work and my birthday.

I will try to get the 2nd part out tomorrow, hopefully I'll be able to with no issues.
Happy birthday Bro 🎉🎉🥳

lucky-star-anime.gif
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 4, 2024
Messages
238
Going to try and predict what's going to happen next I suspect Hiro is going to get stuck with a teacher or something that will cause them to have to strip.
 
Active member
Joined
Jan 3, 2026
Messages
31
The chapter's had slowed down a bit cuz of work and my birthday.

I will try to get the 2nd part out tomorrow, hopefully I'll be able to with no issues.
Thank you for the translation.

I have a request can you go back and re/upload the chapters that are missing?
 
Contributor
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
2,685
The chapter's had slowed down a bit cuz of work and my birthday.

I will try to get the 2nd part out tomorrow, hopefully I'll be able to with no issues.
As always thanks for the translation , Happy birthday hax

Which sensei will he kiss next?
 
Group Leader
Joined
Feb 9, 2024
Messages
946
I have a request can you go back and re/upload the chapters that are missing?
Wish I could lad... Wish I could...
(Simply I ain't got no time for that. The new chapters take priority...)

Edit: I did try to reach out to some other people to do them, even offered to provide the fonts, cleans and psd's for reference, but... didn't work.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Top