Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka! - Ch. 8.2 - Takahashi-sensei's Secret (2)

Fed-Kun's army
For once, both is true
IMG-20240601-130127.jpg
sauce please

Fed-Kun's army
Nah she gets off on the pain of pushing herself to the limit. That’s why she loses events because she’s literally cumming as she exerts herself.
I honestly think it's both, that's why she chose to emphasize the one time she ended up last instead of just a time when she didn't get some other place

Dex-chan lover
Yes give her more training.

She looks really cute with those dog ears.

Dex-chan lover
Now to wait for someone called Andrew j Talon to find this series and wrote a bunch of fanfiction with similiar premise.

Supporter
So it's a specific form of masochism where she takes pleasure from feeling demeaned and like her effort is not leading anywhere? She essentially wants to be pushed to her limits and being made to mess things up, even better if you tell her she's a useless idiot who failing.
Shes basically Darkness lol

Dex-chan lover
Confused.
I get that the training pain makes her feel good. But what I don't get is how that translates into her losing all the time.
Wouldn't the pleasure to push harder make her compete harder and win more?

Dvv

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy I sure do love submissive sports girls who are secret perverts. All that pent up physical energy is just repressing their deep sexual desire. I hate this man. Y'all can "X" me all you want but if find self respect sexy, and that ain't here for my favorite type of girl.
Why are you even reading this

Dex-chan lover
Confused.
I get that the training pain makes her feel good. But what I don't get is how that translates into her losing all the time.
Wouldn't the pleasure to push harder make her compete harder and win more?
She cums from feeling over exerted. She overexerts herself during competitions and loses cause she's cumming her brains out.

Dex-chan lover
So do the girls find out he is only helping them because they are guest, or does he start helping them because he likes them?

Users who are viewing this thread