Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka! - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.2 - Orizuru-sensei and the Matchmaking (2)

Dex-chan lover
man once I saw his face I inmediatly thought he's an asshole so kudos to all of you who guessed right, but i hoped that at least the teacher had the confidence to say: "NO, i love my job and Im not gonna quit just to marry your pompous ass". But alas they went with the generic route of having the MC to help to remember the lady's own words, usually this cliche doesnt bother me that much... when the partners are at the same level, like classmates or coworkers, but it just feels off having it here in a student-teacher pair.
Students still have their ideals and believe you can get what you want. Adults have learned to compromise their dreams. She just needed him to remind her of what she truly wanted.

Last edited:
Group Leader
PS. The next chapter will be delayed 1 week for every STRIKE I get ;)
But: If you love heart react this comment (with your real account - true patriots only) I will personally send you the TL to the next chapter via PM as soon as it comes it in 2 days time
the amount of strikes is mind boggling. lol

and did you change your pfp to strike button? LMAO

Group Leader
I hope you are joking. Otherwise, get out of here with that misogynistic bullshit.

That's one thing I just can't understand about the Japanese. For being such an advanced country, they still have some of the most backwards, patriarchal dominated, and extreme traditionalism for a first world country. This whole "women belong in the kitchen" crap, shouldn't still be a thing in a free thinking society.
A lot of countries that industrialized too quickly or fragmented industrialized too quickly have this issue, where "extreme" traditionalism just doesn't cut it for the modern day developments. The society didn't evolve/modify social standards/dynamics fast enough.

Dex-chan lover
Unlike the twitter girl I have acknowledged your existence. you could say that we're pretty much married at this point
AeF1Rsh.gif

Dex-chan lover
I hope you are joking. Otherwise, get out of here with that misogynistic bullshit.

That's one thing I just can't understand about the Japanese. For being such an advanced country, they still have some of the most backwards, patriarchal dominated, and extreme traditionalism for a first world country. This whole "women belong in the kitchen" crap, shouldn't still be a thing in a free thinking society.
This reeks of nationalist thinking and cultural envy. You took this fictional character as a vindication for your prejudices. Or was it just a chance for you to show off your "progressive thinking"?

Author basically just wrote a convenient fall guy for a conflict so that it gets resolved quickly. An asshole in a marriage meeting is just one of the many tropes in a manga up there with beach/street PUAs and popular asshole jocks. It's basically a villain.

Then again, if it honestly triggered you that much, then perhaps the author did a really good job even with such a simple villain, lol

I have no idea what you mean by this post.
You've just seen a piece of Japanese media blatantly criticize such thinking and your first reaction is to criticize Japan for it?

Dex-chan lover
This reeks of nationalist thinking and cultural envy. You took this fictional character as a vindication for your prejudices. Or was it just a chance for you to show off your "progressive thinking"?

Author basically just wrote a convenient fall guy for a conflict so that it gets resolved quickly. An asshole in a marriage meeting is just one of the many tropes in a manga up there with beach/street PUAs and popular asshole jocks. It's basically a villain.

Then again, if it honestly triggered you that much, then perhaps the author did a really good job even with such a simple villain, lol
Apparently critical thinking is not your forte. My post was directed at the OP who made a questionable post.

And whether or not the author resolved the issue quickly doesn't change the fact that Japan still has issues regarding women and their place in society, in real life, not in a fictional work.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what you mean by this post.
You've just seen a piece of Japanese media blatantly criticize such thinking and your first reaction is to criticize Japan for it?
So, what, only the author is allowed to criticize this particular issue? Sorry if you don't agree, but it's an issue that Japan deserves criticism for.

Politics are not allowed on forums. Plenty of other places to that, but not here.
Apparently critical thinking is not your forte. My post was directed at the OP who made a questionable post.

And whether or not the author resolved the issue quickly doesn't change the fact that Japan still has issues regarding women and their place in society, in real life, not in a fictional work.
MAGA COUNTRY🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷YOU LIBERAL😿
🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅

Dex-chan lover

are you joking

are you joking? This is a manga that does nothing but objectify women, don't act like it's doing anything but retreading a tired trope

Bro read one manga and think japanese live completely like in manga ah moment
Dude japanese are workaholics society
Most japanese men prefer their partner to have job to easier their household finances
This also the reason why birth rate are dwindling
Because if their wife have children she have to leave her job
I think you know the gist by this point

Users who are viewing this thread