Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2 - With Shinozaki-sensei (2)

Dex-chan lover
How are we in 2024 and still doing generic crap like this? Does anyone still find the trip and landing erotically or accidental erotic situations entertaining still? Why watch a grown woman act like she's 12 when there much better sensei manga out there where the MC is actually having sex with them

Supporter
Oh yeah. I completely forgot about the friend. I guess she's about to get in on the situation? Neat. But you're a normal friend in a teacher harem manga. I only forsee destruction. Especially since one teacher already confessed, kinda (first to confess and first girl introduced. Huge advantage).
Getting massive Goddess Dormitory vibes here and we (i presume) know how that all went down.

Double-page supporter
She's not the right age for that anyways. I know she's not that old, but if she's using slang while she's drunk it should probably be 10+ years out of fashion.
It still wouldn't be as bad as having her referencing moustaches and "random" humor, the horrors of early 2010's

Double-page supporter
She's drunk-talking so I gave her valley-girl speech.
I wanted to no cap fr fr bussin' but I know you guys don't like that. Please god let me rizz just once. I'll quit for good this time. I swear.
Try adding more "like" before stuff, for example on page 8 it could be "like, who do you like the best out of the four of us?" that would givce it more valley-girl feeling

How are we in 2024 and still doing generic crap like this? Does anyone still find the trip and landing erotically or accidental erotic situations entertaining still? Why watch a grown woman act like she's 12 when there much better sensei manga out there where the MC is actually having sex with them
There's sex...on the internet? Where haha 😓

Group Leader
If you have 6 minutes and want to learn how to improve as a solo scanner, please watch this video.
Video quality is a bit ass due to how my OBS was setup, but you can still see the important details and each step is explained.
None of the techniques being used are complicated. There ARE more complicated methods, but this is the easiest to understand.

For better clarity, this is the end result.

Hope to see you improve if you decide to continue, thanks for reading/listening if you did.

If you have 6 minutes and want to learn how to improve as a solo scanner, please watch this video.
Video quality is a bit ass due to how my OBS was setup, but you can still see the important details and each step is explained.
None of the techniques being used are complicated. There ARE more complicated methods, but this is the easiest to understand.

For better clarity, this is the end result.

Hope to see you improve if you decide to continue, thanks for reading/listening if you did.
Hey thanks. I'm eating my breakfast so I'll definitely watch your vid now.
What's the overall consensus on text breaking out of the speech bubbles?

PS. I have no graphics card and my CPU is an old 6th gen laptop processor, SOL on the CuDNN stuff?

Group Leader
Hey thanks. I'm eating my breakfast so I'll definitely watch your vid now.
What's the overall consensus on text breaking out of the speech bubbles?
Case-by-case basis, it also depends on the fonts you're using.
Some of the more wideset fonts will take up a lot of space, so it's perfectly acceptable to go out of bounds for those, just keep in mind to use a Layer Style > Stroke on the text box so that it's still legible.
For very thin boxes, it's absolutely acceptable. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot who doesn't typeset, or typesets poorly.

Thanks for responding, looking forward to seeing how you progress. Feel free to DM me on MD if you need advice with something scan related.
As for the CudNN, if you know anyone with a good graphics card, you can always reach out to them since the process is extremely quick. If you don't have anyone like that, hit me up and I'll do it no problem.

Bringing in unnecessary drama with this new chick. I know where this cliché is going, so dropped.

Dex-chan lover
That panel...

Screen_Shot_2019-04-16_at_10.25.52_AM.png

Dex-chan lover
She's drunk-talking so I gave her valley-girl speech.
I wanted to no cap fr fr bussin' but I know you guys don't like that. Please god let me rizz just once. I'll quit for good this time. I swear.
You think the childhood friend has any chances of winning when she is not even part of the teacher harem?

Dex-chan lover
As much as I like Meka-chan, Shinozaki is the obvious winner (at least as I see it). Another manga where being childhood friend brings suffering, the only way she can win is if she becomes a teacher after a time-skip.

You think the childhood friend has any chances of winning when she is not even part of the teacher harem?
I thrive off of manga/anime fans getting mad and losing their minds so she's secretly my oshi. I'm no bet-maker but her chances are very slim. This is just God once again taking away the things I want 👿

Dex-chan lover
I thrive off of manga/anime fans getting mad and losing their minds so she's secretly my oshi. I'm no bet-maker but her chances are very slim. This is just God once again taking away the things I want 👿
Man called Chinchiro addict says... that he... is not a bet-maker... bro...

BRO!

You can't say that with a straight face! :ROFLMAO:

Man called Chinchiro addict says... that he... is not a bet-maker... bro...

BRO!

You can't say that with a straight face! :ROFLMAO:
What can I say DR, I'm a man of many vices
you ever scanlated ecchi manga for rent money? I need a shower after this....or it would be nice to have one if I had hot water :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread