Android wa Bug wo Shiranai - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Human: make increasingly more human-like android
Android: try to self improve to be as human-like as possible
Human:
mYPLtPU.png

Fed-Kun's army
I did! It was really pretty, but I played it ages ago. I have the bluray of the anime still wrapped since I got it ages ago, so I just need to get to it haha
The ONA left out the Gentle Jena BGM during "that scene" and "that scene" is much shorter. The impact is dulled because of it. A version of Gentle Jena is included for the scene in the movie, but again it's short and not as powerful.

Dex-chan lover
No doubt the mangaka takes major inspiration from Planetarian for this. Salvaging Iris from a literal scrap heap is also reminiscent of Gally in GunNM. It wasn't bad but I feel it could have been much better if it were longer.
Salvaging her from a scrap heap is also reminiscent of Chobits, since the MC found Chii in the garbage. She wasn't damaged, though.
This is so sad but I really hope that Mitsuki was at least able to get a happy ending whether or not she ended up with Sana!!!

The mangas that talk about your love being meaningful no matter the type always makes me cry :meguuusad:
Even if she didn't get a happy ending, getting the chance to confess to the person you love can make a huge difference to your mental health. If you don't, you'll always wonder "What if I had...," along with being angry at yourself for not doing it. Not having your feelings returned hurts, but it's easier to handle in the long run.

And sometimes being turned down can become something wonderful. A friend of mine told me about asking a girl out at work as she was leaving. She politely apologized and told him she already had a boyfriend. But then a little later she calls him at work to apologize for being abrupt (he said she wasn't), told him she was honored he asked her out and that if she wasn't already in a relationship she would absolutely have gone out with him. It's a cherished memory to him because of that.

Fed-Kun's army
Salvaging her from a scrap heap is also reminiscent of Chobits, since the MC found Chii in the garbage. She wasn't damaged, though.
It's been so long I actually forgot how Chobits started. GunNM predates Chobits by a full decade. So Chobits very likely got it from GunNM as well. Chobits takes a LOT of stuff from other titles so this isn't very surprising. I couldn't get into Chobits as it was too unoriginal and it just wasn't very funny.

Users who are viewing this thread