Android wa Keiken Ninzuu ni Hairimasu ka?? - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't mind a threesome. I think all three of them deserve to be held tenderly.

Thanks for the translation (honestly, most of why I say this because I just wanna see childhood friend and Nadeshiko torture FemC's boobs again or similar like in the previous chapter. That was so hot).

Fed-Kun's army
honestly Jun is getting on my nerves. she’s annoying, elle feel bad for nadeshiko :(
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE

I'm honestly starting to get a bit annoyed with Nadeshiko. Introducing her mother kind of ruined her character for me now that I know that she's being directed and controlled by someone else. Gives serious Chobits vibes, like, is the mom going to blow up the world if Tsuda doesn't love her the way she wants? And I empathize with Jun, if things had played out as they should have, she'd probably be Tsuda's gf fr right now. Still, can't wait to see what happens next. I still like Nadeshiko, but I just don't like this new element they've introduced.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly starting to get a bit annoyed with Nadeshiko. Introducing her mother kind of ruined her character for me now that I know that she's being directed and controlled by someone else. Gives serious Chobits vibes, like, is the mom going to blow up the world if Tsuda doesn't love her the way she wants? And I empathize with Jun, if things had played out as they should have, she'd probably be Tsuda's gf fr right now. Still, can't wait to see what happens next. I still like Nadeshiko, but I just don't like this new element they've introduced.
I completely disagree. Honestly if somebody is manipulative right now is the MC. Nadeshiko honestly behaves like a normal human beeing calling her parents when she has relationship problems. Meanwhile MC understands (at least in 90%) that Nadeshiko has emotions and she genuine care about her and yet still ignores her affection, vocally reject their relationship(registration) and goes for a literal date with somebody else. It is not okey. The same applies to the childhood friend.

Well ignoring all of that I kinda hope for poly ending, both of them Nadeshiko and the childhood friends have kinda good chemistry and can take care of a mess that is MC in a different way.

honestly I dont like the childhood friend, I'm usually up for poly ships but like....that girl...is.....annoying, I never like childish characters in stuff like this.

Users who are viewing this thread