Android wa Keiken Ninzuu ni Hairimasu ka?? - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
yep, Jun-san lost her "love rival" role, now she's just the "childhood friend/love advisor". Well, at least she's ok with it.

thanks for the chapter.
Good, I fucking detest love triangles and didn’t like her as a love option anyways as it was also obvious she was never ever going to win

I don’t necessarily want her out of the story just out of being a live interest, I prefer her to further the characters in this way

Similar to what happened with Runa from Loving Yamada to lvl 999

Still hope that her waiting till the end of the month is similarly tied to the things mentioned in the former and not conflicting them IE adding to the love triangle or in an unsavory way for our best girl robot

Dex-chan lover
Good, I fucking detest love triangles and didn’t like her as a love option anyways as it was also obvious she was never ever going to win
it's sad how obvious Jun wasn't an option lol.

I don’t necessarily want her out of the story just out of being a live interest, I prefer her to further the characters in this way
If she actually got some character development out of this I'd love it, though it's highly unlikely to happen lol. Her entire role was to push our MCs together, and now she's done her job we probably wouldn't see much more of her.

Still hope that her waiting till the end of the month is similarly tied to the things mentioned in the former and not conflicting them IE adding to the love triangle or in an unsavory way for our best girl robot
it's very clear that our local weirdly-human robot is gonna win, I doubt the author would be so stupid to just turnover all the developments so far to create another love triangle situation.

Dex-chan lover
lol Jun actually went full retard and completely ignored the mother's plan even though its was the most important part of their discussion.

Dex-chan lover
I love how in the credit page it mentions how if you listen to her long enough, Nadeshiko does start to make sense about some of these more outrageous statements.

Users who are viewing this thread