Android wa Keiken Ninzuu ni Hairimasu ka?? - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

I’m sorry but the poly ending is the worst possible idea.
You all are going against Nadeshiko’s character development (her whole arc was starting to feel human emotions like love,selfishness and jealousy).
SHE STATED SHE DOESN’T WANT TO SHARE AKANE!!!!
Akane herself isn’t interested in Jun,why would they be in a relationship??
Jun clearly has given up since she gave Nadeshiko advice,she’s realised she’s just the “romantic rival”,NOT the love interest.
Akane is clearly going for Nadeshiko and the feeling is mutual.
I get you all “not here for the plot” but c’mon. Jun is a PLOT device,not a love interest.
EDIT: in a polyamorous relationship,ALL parties have to be okay with it.
Jun and Nadeshiko are love rivals,both taking interest in Akane.
Rivalries are bound to occur.
Use your brains,people.

Last edited:
This is so peak. The art is so good and nadeshiko is adorable. Thanks for the translation!

Not going to lie, I don't normally read just mostly girl smut because I feel disrespectful, but this caught my eye.

I am a big fan of robotics and AI, and so I decided to give it a try. Honestly, was not expecting to actually get attached and enjoy the banter between the conversions. I absolutely love Akane's personality at home vs. work. And even though a poly group was suggested in earlier chapters, I really just want it to be Akane and Nadeshiko.

I love their dynamic, and it is quite obvious Akane loves her. I don't really like this Jun character, plus I see why Akane doesn't want to be with her. I just damn hope she makes the right choice and doesn't lead Jun on any more.

Also hope the scientist can maybe disabled that pregnancy function for a bit. Super definitely weird, and is definitely a tamper on their Akane's and Nadeshiko's relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread