Android wa Keiken Ninzuu ni Hairimasu ka?? - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
A nice, mature conversation is always good to see. Even if it's been so long coming the other side is already figured everything out.

I feel once Nadeshiko has the emotionally exclusive relationship she wants, she'd be happy to engage in some group fun. Jun could probably accept honorary-sisters-with-benefits.

Thanks for translating.

Dex-chan lover
So basically Akane just told her the exact same thing as before only this time Jun was allowed to accept it instead of assaulting her

Dex-chan lover
aaaannnndddd nothing about their relationship changed after all, even with such a serious talk

classic
There was nothing to change, Akane only sees her as a sister.

We lost my poly brother and sisters :angery:

I feel once Nadeshiko has the emotionally exclusive relationship she wants, she'd be happy to engage in some group fun. Jun could probably accept honorary-sisters-with-benefits.
With how many threesome fantasies we saw, I think it's inevitable :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I doubt it but I hope they do something where Jun leaves for a bit and she realizes she misses her and started to feel something without it

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Akane naked always brings a smile to my face. I love how...healthy and bouncy her boobs are. I can imagine hugging her from behind and feeling her naughty butt on my crotch.

Thank you for the translation (I'd love to attend one of Akane's Christmas parties, especially if there's a chance she'll expose her butt).

Users who are viewing this thread