Ane ga Kensei de Imouto ga Kenja de

Fed-Kun's army
Well, this is what you expect from the scans who's translate this.😀

I have read that description five times and cannot figure it out.
I'm feeling like a fucking codebreaker trying to decipher things.
"Such a lazel is a natural positive" has to be the most arcane sentence I have ever read.

What the actual fuck is that description. How many brain cells did I just lose

Double-page supporter
@Caboozles I've tried to make it better so this isnt quite as brain breaking
The super-powerful nation, the kingdom of L'Arc. Razel, the son of the king was born without talent,
compared with his Kensei older sister and sage younger sister, so he is exiled.
Since Razel is such a natural optimist he decides
"I'll try to live as an adventurer in another country",
His older and younger sisters who love him are chasing after him !?
With strong and a little naughty sisters, a flirting adventurer life, begins!

not sure if I should change kensei to sword saint or not

That description makes no sense but I'm too distracted by the cover to care

Dex-chan lover
@Caboozles : replace positive with optimist.

I just went to the WN and this is how chrome translated the description
"Super-power-state ralc"

Power is everything in this country. If you have strength, you can aim at the top even if you are not well-growth.

Razel, who was born as the son of the king of such a country, had genius as a sword and magic.

However, my sister was a genius called Kensei, and my sister was a genius called a wise man.

Compared with such sisters and sisters, he was finally exiled from the country if he had no talent.

However, Razel had a positive attitude and was aiming for a different country to live freely as an adventurer.

Following Razel, even his sister Kensei and his sister Sage left the country to follow Razel.

Wow. I read chapter 0 and lost interest already. Is everyone in the kingdom a sword saint or sage? Why would he be banished just because he's neither? Unless being a sage/etc is the minimum standard to be a citizen.

I guess the author doesn't care about setting. Those interchangeable cows require only minimal author's effort.

...and 4 readers rated this 10! 😌

Dex-chan lover
@ashardalon : I think the MC's optimist nature caused him to misread the King's intentions and motivations. My guess is the king was getting rid of an "embarrassment". I just get a bad feeling from the one image of their father.

Dex-chan lover
@ashardalon Because he's the prince. So if he's incompetent, he's kicked out. He's inferior while also being a prince. It's BOTH of those factors combined that cause the issues. And it seems that he can't just be married off to another nation.

If a normal person had no talent, they'd be forgiven... but as a prince, he can't be... that actually makes a ton of sense. In this nation, power is held by people with merit/ability, and because the MC is lacking, he needs to be kicked out, or he'd be a danger (people can use supporting him as an excuse to cause trouble, and maybe even civil war).

@Syanalassa Thx, at least your version makes sense (the plot still seems dumb). As for "kensei", in a European-fantasy setting it can be translated as sword master.

Dex-chan lover
"A super-powerful nation, the kingdom of L'Arc. Razel, the son of the king but without the talent of Takeshi,
Compared with Kensei's sister and wise man's sister, they are exiled.
Such a lazel is a natural positive,
I'm trying to live as an adventurer in another country,
The older sisters and younger sisters who love him are chasing after me !?
With strong and a little naughty sisters
Flirt adventurer life, start!"
Can someone translate this to english?

who borked that description into this abomination when better alternatives were already put in the comments? whats a "talent of Takeshi"? etc...

Users who are viewing this thread