Ane ga Kensei de Imouto ga Kenja de

Dex-chan lover
This would be super generic if wasn't for the incest theme. So, let's hope it ends up good as it is.

@xtheconman DUnno how to add them, but here https://polca.123hon.com/book_series/gadegade/

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax
Shota-looking prince gets exiled by the king for being trash, but his three OP sisters come along with him because they want his D, so that's okay.​

Power Uploader
I don't mind the MC being weak as long as we have some good ecchi content, and as far I can see, we have some GREAT ecchi content. Big boobies mmm

I'm glad I found this, but I'm sad that Galaxy Degen are not paying enough attention to it. C'mon man, art is really good, just look at the boobs

they probably drop the series the group how translated it now let's wait a year for another to pick it up again

This seems like a fun read. 2 thicc onee-sans balanced with a loli, what incredible innovation. Hope to see some more one day!

Dex-chan lover
@bluegoblin Flat chests are at their most titillating pressed up against a huge pair, and mountains in turn will also look their best rubbing up against plains.

Dex-chan lover
Read a bit of the light novel with machine translation.
I'm not sure if his blood-related elder sister actually likes him romanticaly or just really doting but his imouto is a yandere and his non-blood related sister might like him romantically

yo! I've looked through the raws and this series really is pretty appealing so I'm gonna try to get a translation out for it. I've done this before, just not on this site. The story+art seems too fun to just let die. Wish me luck lmao

edit: ah nevermind lmao. Hope more people can enjoy the series though!

Users who are viewing this thread