Ane ga Kensei de Imouto ga Kenja de

when i saw the description:
"Hhmmm, I wonder if there's romance in the incest part! xD"

@HKAsuka I have but there has to be a limit to it somewhere. I just hate when one side is overly affectionate like this with a herbivore male. The scenes of it get old in about two chapters and the worst part is normally the females are decently well drawn.

As much as I wish this had a joke translation, if it did then there'd be far more effort put into writing the translation than was ever put into writing the actual manga. Machine translation is what this steaming pile deserves.

7/10 cause of big titty oneesans and shota. But the actual story, damn mc is ass, like completely useless, even his personality is effeminate. I also don't get these type of mcs who have the hottest girls fawning all over them madly in love, but mc doesn't respond to their feelings even though he also finds them attractive. It's like he thinks his sexuality is homophobic so he's tryna deny whenever the girls make him blush.

@FRASH_18
I know right. But their sibllings, idk if incest is acceptable in their world. I'd understand the 2 siblings but not the blonde girl as well.

Dex-chan lover
The tailor in that country must be a true artisan for such form fitting clothing to allow full mobility.

Onee/Otouto wince is just too pure!
scientifically accurate, btw.
But still, I don't understand the gender equality in these mangas.

Fed-Kun's army
Come on, give us more chapters! We want MORE!

7/10 cause of big titty oneesans and shota. But the actual story, damn mc is ass, like completely useless, even his personality is effeminate. I also don't get these type of mcs who have the hottest girls fawning all over them madly in love, but mc doesn't respond to their feelings even though he also finds them attractive. It's like he thinks his sexuality is homophobic so he's tryna deny whenever the girls make him blush.
Such stories are made for Japanese otaku. They have a need to think the male lead is like one of them: a fellow otaku. If male lead were to give the girls what they want, he wouldn't be an otaku anymore but a riajuu/normie. Make a guess what Japanese otaku think about them?
https://mangadex.org/chapter/e6ee12f4-769a-4b46-8f79-32ec88d3a005/9

Group Leader
this manga looks like a piece of trash, be it from the mc who looks like a femboy wimp, albeit ironically gets kicked out for being useless - or the wincest and harem with no smut just for the sake of it and having that with bad writing just makes it worse

Group Leader
....but that's a different story. Lol first time a story like this has made me laugh

Kinda void of anything that would make me want to read it. Like, no plot, no story, no characterization... The protagonist may as well just be a plushy for the girls to rub their bits on and literally nothing would change. Kinda made me want to rewatch My One-Hit Kill Sister, so it's got that going for it I guess

Users who are viewing this thread