Ane Log

THanks Timeless scans for the chapter. This had become quite boring from some time ago, and not even that well drawn to be honest. Considering all that went under Axe-kun in the meanwhile im surprised at the numberof chapter this spent gag manga has managed to get. Hope to see something interesting from you guys :)

Double-page supporter
thx Timeless-Scans for your work on this serie
too bad that you decided to drop it. I really enjoy it, no matter of how cliche it is (or maybe because of it :))

Another manga that keeps getting picked up and dropped. Probably will never get fully translated.

I just wanna know how it ends 😭😭😭😭
Someone please snipe

Dex-chan lover
@ABCsOfLife and finished, with anime. and about a few years out of print for the english i reckon. generally speaking mangas that are out of print are okay to TL since you can't normally find them in bookstores anymore, but someone's gotta have a raw page scan somewhere...sometimes the only way you can read old mangas is if someone scanlated it nowadays...

Double-page supporter
i want this manga to get picked up, i like this manga!!😟

The god is dead. You gave us hope then you break it. Why do you have to do that????? You monster

TheGibber I totally thought this project was dead, I wish you luck into your continued attempts into necromancy

Users who are viewing this thread