Ane Naru Mono - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
Thank You for your Hard work .... i Hope we can See more chapter from the author ... i love onee-Chan

Double-page supporter
@cheekibreeki

I know he calls him uncle, but I pretty sure hes "barely" related to Yuu. Hes not a real uncle, something like a like uncle of an uncle of that uncle. Remember he was passed around like an unwanted potato. Hench why Yuu desired real family. And got his hot demon sister ^_~

I'd also like to add a tiny bit of history to this.

One of the major reasons why mangakas have shit hours is because of Osamu Tezuka.

The father of manga worked himself to the bone, drawing not only Astro Boy (Tetsuwan no Atom), but also putting out other works. His workload and work "ethic" is basically the reason why being a mangaka is worse than working at McDonalds. And Japanese culture, in general, made the issue worse without realizing that Tezuka was... special.

Dex-chan lover
So the uncle was part of an eldritch cult or something right?
Wonder how many people died to summon them.

Depends on the cult, Shub-Nigguruth is a bit weirder in that she has barely any reference to in Lovecraft's original works. Being name-dropped twice and mentioned as having both human and non-human followers. Looking it up, she is associated with worship of Astartes, so whatever rituals that would have been done for Astartes presumably the same as what the followers of Shub-Nigguruth provided.

Dex-chan lover
@saladofstones: The deity you're citing is called "Astarte", without a final "s". Astartes refers to the Space Marines from Warhammer 40,000.

Ahh. I have a feeling that Yuu-kun's uncle wanted a "little sister".

Fed-Kun's army
the plot keeps getting thicker and i can feel that im going to get absolutely railed by something sad soon

Users who are viewing this thread