Ane Naru Mono - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

I'm glad this is still being scanlated it's been my fav do far

(Kinda like the beauty and the beast girl manga... And they both have hentai made by the original artist)

Group Leader
I am... kind of tired of finding mis-translations in basically every single chapter here. They were even in the very first page, here.

In the middle panel, Chiyo is using "onee-chan" as a first-person pronoun. It's Chiyo speaking, referring to herself; not Yuu referring to her.

@Random_Passer-by In Japanese it’s acceptable and in this case I’m guessing the translator is trying to be keep as close to the meaning and feel of the moment/character without losing too much in translation. In short don’t be a turd

Dex-chan lover
@Random_Passer-by When you translate as much as I do everyday, sometimes you might make minor goofs from time to time too. Nobody is perfect after all!

I didn't notice the arrows pointing to the door (I was translating this at like 5 in the night and dead tired), so I accidentally got the subject and object switched around thinking it continued on from the first panel. I only just noticed the arrows now after you pointed it out (if you imagine the arrows not being there, you'd know what I mean). Thank you and I will promptly correct it now

Dex-chan lover
I've never used cream with that high fat percentage for anything. Perhaps if I was in a habit of making ice cream at home, I could have tried such. But as it is, with an electric hand mixer, you don't need so much fat to get whipped cream.

Group Leader
@zStella I'm not trying to put you down, honestly; I am, however, seriously suggesting you get a proof-reader... or a second one, if you have one already. I'd offered in the past; I'd like to offer again. Your translations of difficult text are always stellar; it's only very simple sentences that you make mistakes in, and in those cases I can correct it at a glance.

Or, if you don't want, at the least please let me make corrections in the open, instead of going on Discord every time.

Dex-chan lover
@Random_Passer-by Your name always confuses me with somebody else's in the same channel, because you two share the same name lol. You can come by and apply for proofreading again if you'd like, but you'll end up getting tested by the senior proofreaders, though

We do have a few proofreaders already, but well, they miss stuff as well; that's just human nature :p

If you want to take an off-hands approach, by all means go ahead. I do read comments for each release to find mistakes like these that people point out. There's no need to be hostile about it though; I do admit that I make mistakes and try to correct them promptly

Aggregator gang
lol at these fuckers in the comments complaining so much, then translate it yourself fucking cunts. Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
Damnit, that demon girl is kind of growing on me...

Group Leader
1nLRsQ0.gif

Users who are viewing this thread