Ane Naru Mono - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

@Shyri the 2 cousins had sex and married, incest kid is the boy in this story, thats why nobody in his family wants him, the other guy here left behind is the uncle thats in the hospital, at least thats what I think

Dex-chan lover
Okay, now I understand why that lesser ctulhu has face like that. And it is strange why Yuu cannot realize that she has similar appearance as his mother.

Note : Cousins is actually be able to marry in Japan. No prohibition actually, also some public figure like former Prime Minister practice that

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I had almost forgotten this, damn, i got punched in the feels the moment it started.

Dex-chan lover
@Legend13 Historically going back hundreds of years ago (even in Europe), relationships between family members weren't considered taboo. It was very common for royal members of a family to marry other royals in the family to continue the their bloodlines and whatnot. It's just that over time, incest became more and more unacceptable as scientists started to find that it was linked to birth defects, and also because of religious beliefs.

I believe there is some chart that shows the correlation of family members based on their distance from the main line (so, not directly brothers/sisters). The further the relation, the less of a chance there is for birth defects. If you think about it, going back several centuries or millennia, many people share common ancestors (i.e. there's speculation that the bulk of the world population descended from Genghis Khan), so it's technically just a moot point that "incest is wrong." It's just what society has come to accept, as governments have ruled it out over the last century or two.

Dex-chan lover
Really, this chapter is somewhat non-content by itself. Nice art though.

Thanks for the release!

Dex-chan lover
@Legend13 :
If they love each other, they don't care even if they are siblings or cousins.

Something bothering me with a missing piece from that chapter.
It's probably like this, Ryou and Youko actually falling in love with each other. But, Ryou's brother take the blaming part and Ryou is NTRed. Because Ryou's brother want to reveal the truth but stopped, plus Youko apologize to Ryou.

Dex-chan lover
Love is a razor and I walked the line on that silver blade
Slept in the dust with his daughter,
Her eyes red with the slaughter of innocence
But I will pray for her, I will call her name out loud
I would bleed for her, if I could only see her now
Living on a razor's edge, balancing on a ledge
Living on a razor's edge, balancing on a ledge
Balancing on a ledge, living on a razor's edge
Balancing on a ledge, you know, you know
The evil that men do lives on and on
This chapter actually explains a lot.

Not only is MC a product of incest-which explains why his family tends to keep him at arm's length and why his grandparents never took him in because they never accepted the marriage to begin with-but why his uncle took him in (because he probably had incestuous feelings towards his sister and so took it upon himself to bring their child due to his own guilty feelings about not being able to save her, which caused him to eventually summon a demon to bring back a version of her that he had fallen for.)

Historically Japan has been an Island that practiced isolationism and has had a limited genepool, so villages and places with hundreds of generations are bound to have high percentages of people who are cousins to some extent. (Everyone is one another's cousin to a greater or lesser extent, but her it would be due to a mixture of the founder effect and genetic bottlenecking)

Basically, it was bound to happen eventually. @Legend13

The reason why is it's a version of Yuu's mother from when she was younger. He's only seen the photo from when she's an adult and his family barely even mentions the two of them because they disapproved of their relationship. @Lolipop_Candy

@Legend13 Societal Norms and morals. Western cultures only view cousin incest as taboo because society says so (even though Western culture used to do the same) since there was a period where it was thought that cousin marriages led to weaker offspring. In Japan, marriage between cousins is cool simply because society said it was.
There's not that much to it. Science, Religion, and Politics all play into societal norms/culture, which shapes the public's opinion, which in this case, is marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread