Ane Naru Mono - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

Fed-Kun's army
Glad we finally got a little bit of fluff (a real little bit)... With all the trash Haru has been pulling I’m really starting to hope Chiyo does something. I just hope the uncle doesn’t become a problem. Chiyo and the MC deserve a happy end.

Dex-chan lover
@Pavlov
Really ? What's the proof ?

My proof that she takes more leisure time in writing manga is..... her own Youtube channel, she uploads 3-4 times a week. It's like she is full time VTuber or Holo idol now. Her uploads are mostly about Minecraft, Live streaming illustration making, other online games, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC22BVlBsZc6ta3Dqz75NU6Q/videos

I can understand why being VTuber makes more profit. Even her earnings is about US$ 60-100 / video. Just a week, she can earn US$ 300-500

That's decent amount that is enough to live in Tokyo's suburban area

Dex-chan lover
I’m sorry, something else more important probably happened this chapter, but all I can thing about is how nostalgic ”the phone- the phone is ringing” is to my childhood.

Dex-chan lover
@reu I mean, I can't but agree on the speedreader part at least, so maybe you're onto something?

I just read a comment surprised that a character with the same name, same face, same mannerisms and same relationships with other characters is indeed the same character as another one. Who would've thought??? Also never read CSM comments, ever. You'll get depressed.

Dex-chan lover
-is alive."

Shoot. Not today. Let's pack up, Charon. Other souls'a waitin'.

*inc(a)ompreh(i)ensib(g)le god(h)ly n(t)oises

Users who are viewing this thread