Ane Naru Mono - Vol. 5 Ch. 34

Fed-Kun's army
dang this is better than the hentai version

im getting full metal alchemist vibes.

so haru represents wahts left of Yuu' mother.

Then who does Chiyo represent?

also did i read correctly in that The uncle loved the mother but got cocked blocked by the older brother?

and i guess til next month.

Group Leader
I wonder something wasn't there supposed to be an anime version of this series because the author did twitter about that last year though and this is already getting good 😁

Double-page supporter
@ss4chris Ane Naru Mono is a monthly serialized series, it's been like that since the beginning. There was a point 2 years ago that the series went on a intermittent hiatus because Pochi Iida was having heart-related health problems. She has gotten better since then and has been able to resume her normal monthly release schedule.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, I guess you do need a certain level of insanity to accept an eldritch god to be you sister.
Doesn't mean Yuu is a lunatic, just a part of his psyche is broken.

Fed-Kun's army
OK here's my speculation:

I think this will be like SHinobu's story in Monogatari regarding her first and second thrall.

In the story, Shinobu tells the MC that she "couldn't" turn her first thrall back to being human (basically bringing him "back to life" as a human). In reality, the way for her to bring him back was to sacrifice herself. She just couldn't do it/wasn't ready to die. Flash forward 400 years and she's now ready to die, and she's suddenly "able" to do it - she's come to terms with death.

I think this will be a similar route. Some rando summons goat-demon to bring back a long lost love. She doesn't know him from Adam. Of course she "couldn't" do it. For the same reasons listed in the spoiler above. Along comes the MC with an easier wish. Along the way, she grows to love the MC and learn about humans and their desires, etc. Yuu is someone worth dying for.

I think an attempt will be made to bring back the cousin, at the cost of the Uncle's life, but the one who sacrifices herself will be the dog-demon, as it's been shown that she loves Uncle.

Bro when I saw that circle thing I was thinking the uncle was gonna pull a full metal alchemist moment lol. This stuff might just be better than the hentai, also when is anime of this coming out I’m hype

Uncle is a can full of nitroglycerin in a paint-shaker factory! The only reason he's getting better is so his fall will have more impact. He was a suicidal nutjob at the start of the story and now he's hanging out with TWO Elder Gods? That's acting awfully cocky for a totally expendable character. With Chiyo acting as cold toward him as she is, my only question is whether the author put a "Stab Me" sign on his back or if it says, "Please Blow My Mind"!

Double-page supporter
hopefully uncle can now chill the fuck out and accept that his cousin ain't coming back no matter what

@lividus im sure most people will if they went through what he had to endure.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like since the uncle first saw her BEFORE she copied the sister's appearance it took a toll on his sanity.

Dex-chan lover
It was at that moment where Uncle realized.. it was a futile struggle all this time. The dead stay dead, but I suppose life should not stagnate in regret of the past. Ryou-san, ganbatte.

p.s. Haru really likes Uncle, huh?
*happy fluffy Eldritch dog noises

341176790_251838537212516_4380611367106411245_n.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread