Ane Naru Mono - Vol. 5 Ch. 35

Double-page supporter
Good job Yuu for ending up there with the onee-sans,and thanks for translating this

Double-page supporter
We got all this background tragedy and the return to normality seems anticlimatic.
Also i knew it, these two learned the human perspective.

Man it almost feels as if something terrible is about to happen. Don't take onee-san away😭.

I thought they were going to get stuck in the hole and I realized that is not that version. I actually checked the URL for a moment.

Double-page supporter
I want uncle to be a good character with like a aizawa kinda vibe. like he's tired all the time and cares for others (in a manly, dad sort of way) but doesn't show it

he even looks the part with the tired eyes and long hair

plz don't make him a sympathetic villain (even though I think thats the path we're headed)

Double-page supporter
@savetheprince
Pochi only does the Ane Naru Mono doujinshis for Comiket; the Comikets for 2020 were cancelled due to the Corona Virus, hence no new doujinshi chapter since last year's Winter 2019 Comiket.

haru said "waits dreaming"
she is quoting "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn." which means "In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."
edit:fucking hell, i did not see the translator note
how to delet comment?

Who ever the homie was that was like “damn I thought they were gonna get stuck and realized this is not the saucy version” Me too bruh me too

Users who are viewing this thread