Ane Naru Mono - Vol. 6 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
I actually like these slice of life chapters/ads/one offs or whatever. I care nothing for the possibly depressing plot, I want cute, borderline deadly big sis moments.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if there's a real "passion decline" or anything. Remember that Pochi is now a VTuber herself and doing streams, and as such might be pretty busy on that side of things. It may simply be a problem of being busy.

>complaining because of a new chapter
Fillers are fine once in a great while. Chill.

Dex-chan lover
@farranpoison What you've described there is a change of interests and decline in passion for a specific project.

There is only so many hours in a day yes, but that's what it is.

She can be busy with other things while having a declining interest/passion for other projects however. None are mutually exclusive. And as I've now learned she also streams, I'm going to agree with you while still believing what I stated is also likely.

@Lolipop_Candy more like her child, because she designed Reine which was featured here. Other vtubers that she designed are Ashieda Lenri, Natsume Ulta, Yukimaru Sen, and Disco-tei Meteo. Haven't heard of them? Yeah, me too.

I mean, there are some more lists of "siblings" I shared on r/Hololive, so, if you go to the sub and look for "siblings", you'll find my post. Some of them might surprise you

Dex-chan lover
... he may have failed to achieve his goal but he can at least proudly tell that he managed to slay a humanoid eldritch abomination with words alone. It was a critical hit too.

Supporter
@newmangareader426 she confirmed it on twitter. it'll go on sale digitally on the 4th of january

Nice easter egg there!

For anyone noticing, she's actually doing this vtuber things besides her manga and illustration

She have her own character and have 5 'child' that using her design (4 independent vtuber and 1 character from Hololive ID gen 2)

and she includes her friend too, Iofi from Hololive ID gen 1

Also like to point out her computer has been broken and she just recently got it fixed.

Dex-chan lover
@nareon Featuring Iofi from Hololive-ID Gen 1 (who was the once who convinced Pochi-sensei to be a Character Designer for Hololive)

Me whenever the "adult" version of each ANM chapter gets released: A surprise to be sure. But a welcome one.

Users who are viewing this thread