Ane Naru Mono - Vol. 6 Ch. 36

Fed-Kun's army
damn... uncle is way too smooth
i guess it's in the blood after all

Supporter
So.... can anyone explain the comments about the author to me? What is she doing for HoloLive, who is her daughter and what is she doing and what does this all have to do with that magazine on page 2? Is it only the costumes shown or are the whole characters "cameos"?

Double-page supporter
@ckckckck | One word, "cameo"
It's basically an easter egg, the people below are the types who've dived deep into the hololive ID rabbit hole
And trust me, you do not want to go there

@ckckckck

The characters on the magazine page in question are all cameos of vtubers from Hololive Indonesia.

Of particular note is Pavolia Reine, the sole girl at the right magazine page, whose character design was created by this manga's author, hence making Reine the author's "child" as per vtuber parlance.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
White haired is fine too.

Dex-chan lover
... feel like Pochi lost interest in this series or something. This chapter is basically a filter and probably hololive ads.

Double-page supporter
does this mean we're also getting a new chapter in the, ahem, uh spinoff?

n...not that im looking forward to it or anything! b-baka!

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus You can tell there's an interest or passion decline (or both).

Page count is lower, the amount of detailed panels compared to earlier chapters is notably lacking.

While I haven't checked on the H chapters of this in some time, I recall that too being lacking.

If anything, this chapter in particular shows Pochi wants to draw other things. Especially now that I see she is dealing with vtuber streaming stuff.

But of course, serialization + money + series recognition (and thus other work recognition) isn't easy or smart to just drop.

...Granted, if it was similar to how Shokugeki no Souma turned out, there's an obvious reason for passion decline/loss of interest from artist. Here, nothing other than author's personal interests, possible burnout, or/and personal overwork.

All this is totally understandable, but is still annoying to see happen.

Users who are viewing this thread