Ane Naru Mono - Vol. 6 Ch. 37

@iTeokure i think the second theory fit best. and maybe she already experience being abandoned in the past

but her being izanami is not bad analogy. since you know.. izanami and izanagi is brother and sister too.
even gods love incest

Dex-chan lover
She's much more ancient, and she did get summoned to this world many times before, so image of the gods and demons are influenced by her kind is more likely.

How is the relationship between mythological gods in Earth and the Outer Gods?

T51

Double-page supporter
IT HAS BEEN ONE THOUSAND YEARS SINCE THE LAST UPDATE!

I feel like she suddenly stopped because of the part where the woman was abandoned because the man was petrified of what he saw. Maybe she experienced something like that in the past, seeing her demonic(?) figure, and another women in sundress'(?) figure whom was, I presume, terrified at her appearance and bad memories came back flooding and she didnt want to ruin the vibe.

IMO the @iTeokure 's second option is also very plausible.
Or maybe she was the woman in sundress(?) and like the god(?) you mentioned, Shub-Niggurath, merged with her or something.

Relax guys, this story is like all the other "I summoned a demon/devil/creature and fell in love with her instead of being afraid, so I won her heart"

She's happy he did not flinch when he first saw her, and most likely experienced that pain in the past. I'm sure she's been summoned before (I first thought that the uncle had already, which is why he wanted him to stay out of the storage shed)...

Dex-chan lover
Having read the hentai, I have a really clear idea of what else she is going to do with Yuu once they are alone...
Anyway, this chapter made me even knew curious about Chiyo's past.

Double-page supporter
two things:
1. if this were the other version it would be less fun story time and more constant sex but i guess it would be awkward when the two came back

2. I guess she really is the goddess of death huh, i wonder how that works since originaly she said she was worshiped by many people over time, so does this mean she's represents as a god of death only in shintoism or she is the general representation of death in any type of polytheist religion?

People came to the wrong conclusion it seems.

Chiyo is not Izanami. She is, however, the "Izanami" to someone else's "Izanagi" - that is, this mysterious person who reacted in fright and revulsion after witnessing Chiyo's outer god self.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you !

Still.... I still hope for a wholesome love story !
They have all it takes to accomplish their fulfilled life. Well I also wonder if MC will be able to take on the truth about his uncle and the demons...

Dex-chan lover
Didn't Chiyo tell the uncle she knows she cannot restore life to the dead because she's tried to before? Seems plausible that she's tried to raise an Izanami - probably as a third party but she may have been or expect to be an Izanagi at least once.

Dex-chan lover
@rluka Lovecraft is vague on this; there are entities who are described as 'the Gods of Earth' in his work, but they don't get a lot of focus outside of one story, which identifies one of them with Nodens/Nuada and Neptune/Poseidon. (Nodens had only recently been re-discovered when he wrote the story, so he didn't get much right about them.) The Roman god Hypnos gets a story of the same name. The Babylonian god Dagon features in an eponymous story that prefigures "The Shadow Over Innsmouth", and has been interpreted by some as a very big Deep One. Sometimes it's suggested that stories about the mythological gods are confused accounts of the Great Old Ones and associated beings; sometimes they're just stories we made up to comfort ourselves in the dark. It's not likely that he'd even heard of Izanami or Izanagi, or would have been interested in their myth.

Users who are viewing this thread