Ane Naru Mono - Vol. 6 Ch. 38

@Lex79 i dont think thats what the ending will be for the PG version, but i think Pochi could easily make that the "true ending"

Dex-chan lover
There's no doubt that onee-san will eat Yuu-kun... but I dont think it will be as he imagined it tho

@Latarus I'm sure this will probably end right before the 1st doujin. Either that or there will be in between chapters that happen between the doujins.

Supporter
I think that which he holds most dear is his family. I am sure that the price will be that. She may kill the uncle and disappear, thus leaving Yuu-kun to be moved to another relative's house.

Double-page supporter
Now I feel bad for the mole.

Ma lil' boi was just chilling underground and got whacked.

Dex-chan lover
"that which he holds most dear" seems to be something which she judges herself, and it's up to her when she collects

he's just nervous, because his uncle is a moron.

Dex-chan lover
also if you've read the original doujins, "that which he holds most dear" is, like, no. no please go right ahead and take it. it's like rent.

Dex-chan lover
@Hounder Nasty vermins. They eat the roots of the plants you are trying to grow.

@DukeTogo I'd say Chiyo herself is what he holds most dear at this point. What is Chiyo going to do when she herself is her own price, huh?

@Kaarme Moles don't eat plants, although they do damage roots by digging, and sometimes plant-eaters like voles use their tunnels. On the plus side, they eat invertebrate pests.

Their main cost to farmers is the damage to pasture when molehills cover the grass. Home gardeners can just scoop off the dirt, though.

Fed-Kun's army
I am surprised he is taking the time to teach his nephew. I though he hated him so much, because of him surviving and not his brother and cousin.

Dex-chan lover
@squerl Damn. I got moles and voles mixed up. The curse of being a non-native English speaker.

Dex-chan lover
Hm.... "Comedy". Supernatural super duper powerful demon being which can wipe out millions of humans, hilariously uses power to capture a mole. hee hee. hoo hoo. kek kek.

Users who are viewing this thread