Ane Naru Mono - Vol. 6 Ch. 38

Moles aren't actually that hard to catch if the mole hills are fresh. You can catch them if you drown their caverns with water by pouring it on fresh mole hills. They'll panic and surface. Then all you need to do is catch them, having a dog who'll find and bark at them is useful since finding them is tricky. When I was small, our country home had neighbors who did this from time to time to catch the moles near their crop fields and relocated them to their grazing fields. They would feed the moles with milk before releasing them again to try to make sure they survive the relocation. I got to help with it a few times. They're small cute critters with long snouts and the tiniest eyes, but their huge front claws are brutal and jarringly disproportionate to their body.

"Chances are, next year for me"

both of you will be having intense fricking next year mate

Why won't Pochi just admit that Yuu is gonna die? This series has gotten so melancholic, that comedy tag really needs to go.

@Abetillo

he might not look like it, but Uncle is big tsundere and he appreciates Yuu there especially when he resembles his beloved cousin,

not to mention theres Haru there who took on the form of the Teen version of Yuu's mom even if Uncle did a failed resurrection

the way i see it, he is just a big tsun, a little salty about Yuu using the Shub-Niggurat as an elder sister instead of resurrecting his mom, but overall he is just tsun

@sambusety

no im talking about how

since Pochimaru did in fact said that the doujins are canon, it means the price he will pay to Chiyo is his sperm
(since chapter 1 of the hentai doujins is Yuu "paying up" to Chiyo and him expecting her to Eat him, but then she DID eat him up, but in a different way)
and so the timeline of the doujins will begin in his "next year" and they will have intense fucking from then on lmao

@EminentLine cuz he wont die lol read the spoiler

The thrill is killing me! The boy gonna die or they will fruck like rabbits? It gonna be awesome if they go by the doujin story

@Kakuseisen
According to Pochi-Goya herself, the doujins are canon to the manga and "take place later in the story" though she also said this like shortly after the first few chapters, so who knows roughly when they take place now, though since Yu is still concerned about the price he'll have to pay for Chiyo being his sister, and she reveals literally in the first doujin that sex/love is the price she demands of him, I'd doubt they've happened yet.

Dex-chan lover
Pochi's Art is so good wtff..
Anyway, thx you for translating this series & im soo hoping for your mother to be in good health asap! 🙏

Dex-chan lover
was it dropped because of the official translation?
Author is in bad condition, but lately she is getting better but can only do streaming simple game, chat, and speed drawing in her youtube channel.

Just hope the better for her

Users who are viewing this thread