Ane Naru Mono

Holycra- The recent chapters have been heavy. What the- So summoning demons run in the family.. Thats messed up

Double-page supporter
Haha, this is pretty depressing
The story itself is actually really easy to understand, the title has a much deeper meaning behind it than it seems, and the characters are all pretty good (As in their separate personalities, interactions, and all that)

So far so good, go read it if you have time cause it's pretty enjoyable

@ Pokeroots

Make sure your account is set to “Show all”; I have the same thing happen if I have to log in again for some reason.

Group Leader
Newest chapter for
Me curious how far will the uncle go to get another wish kill the kid or find a loophole in order to get it

Double-page supporter
This manga is a diamond find,the pacing is great,the story is ecchi wholesome and can be deep,that is good and ara ara onesan is lewd and noice

Dex-chan lover
Is this that picture Watermark Scans use? If it is, then I finally found it!

Dex-chan lover
still surprised how heavy this turned out (story wise), when the doujinshi are so happy (in the few story bits they contain aside from fucking) and pochi's voice on her streams is so cheerful as well.

its like the doujinshi are oneshotas or side stories because they kinda contribute to the plot, like there's things on there (besides the obvious) that you don't see in the manga. It's been so fun to watch this grow and gain so much praise, Pochi deserves it.

Can't believe how unexpectedly wholesome this turned out to be, I'm excited for the anime. :p

Users who are viewing this thread