Ane ni Iwareru ga Mama ni Tokkun wo Shiteitara, Tondemonai Tsuyosa ni Natteita Otouto - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I think the English title should be
My A younger brother who became ridiculously strong when he trained as his sister told him

Dex-chan lover
I mean at least the instructor was clear enough in communicating it.

Dex-chan lover
How is that a draw? But anyways I’m probably not gonna read this.
Strictly speaking, it's not; he won outright.

That said, this could be considered a preemptive technical draw. Their duel had two rules: no maiming, no killing. Had the instructor not interfered, he would have broken at least one of the two, which would have been a ruling based loss for him.

However, the girl was also incapable of defending herself from, well, anything he did and the instructor stepping in as she did would have been a technical knockout. Since the two results happened simultaneously, both lost, so it becomes a draw.

Beyond the technical aspects, it's essentially a way to reprimand him; "you won, but your lack of restraint has terrified everyone around you and you nearly murdered a classmate, so don't feel good about it."

Dex-chan lover
Watch the big twist at the end of this be something like the older sister is like the strongest demon lord or something, and she’s training him to defeat her.

Dex-chan lover
Why is this tagged as isekai?
I wonder the same tbh, but checking out retail sites like cmoa, ebookjapan, bookwalker, dmm both LN and manga are tagged with the isekai / reincarnation tag (異世界 / 転生), so who knows lol

Aggregator gang
I wonder the same tbh, but checking out retail sites like cmoa, ebookjapan, bookwalker, dmm both LN and manga are tagged with the isekai / reincarnation tag (異世界 / 転生), so who knows lol

Fantasy = Isekai because there is magicks, dragons and stuff in both of them so they must be the same right? :thonk:

Seriously, I'm guessing with the saturation of Isekai stories with a fantasy setting it must have blurred the line a bit in the eyes of all the retailers.

Dex-chan lover
Fantasy = Isekai because there is magicks, dragons and stuff in both of them so they must be the same right? :thonk:

Seriously, I'm guessing with the saturation of Isekai stories with a fantasy setting it must have blurred the line a bit in the eyes of all the retailers.
Yeah, probably just getting tagged like this to have a bigger reach or something, probably have to do too with the synopsis saying something like "An Isekai Adventure Fantasy" and then this getting tagged as such, cuz if you check that tag in retails there is alot of works that have nothing to do with what we usually use it for and are just on a certain setting that would be typical of a Isekai, like being on another world since thats what the word mean

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wtf was that page 68.

she should be scared / tired, not aroused.

damn horny artists lmao.

also, it's another one of those "mc thinks he's so weak but he's actually the strongest" stuff huh.

Users who are viewing this thread