Ane ni Iwareru ga Mama ni Tokkun wo Shiteitara, Tondemonai Tsuyosa ni Natteita Otouto - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Unsure why she began by specifying that it's sorcery, rather than simply start with saying that it is illusions, and then mention the method used to implement said illusions (sorcery vs wizardry)

Engulfed in sainthood? That's one hell of an euphemism for bathing/engulfing it in purifying flames

edit: actually, there's no end of weird stuff that makes little sense. The mtl warning might be more accurate than expected, as while at times it's good enough english that I thought someone good at english proofread it, there are some pages that makes me wonder if there was a proofreading step at all. Chatgpt?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Strange voice: Show me that you don't want harm
Shifa: Run or fight? I choose fight!

Why is he so dumb?

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, you need to proofread your translation. I'm considering dropping this if the translation quality stays like this.

I'm sorry, but even for MTL this is just too bad. Entire pages are completely incomprehensible because of the lack of proofreading, and the issue seems to be consistent across titles.

The story seems like it could be some cute fluff, hopefully a team actually willing to make a quality translation shows up one day, but until then I've got to drop it for my own sanity

Dex-chan lover
so, she was basically sitting there hoping she doesn't die before she recovers and begs to not be killed once found. The mc somehow interprets this as high and mighty? I feel like, one way or another, authors have a hard time gauging what's an insult. Could just be something lost in translation, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Have to touch the fluffy tail every time. Just found this one and damn the translation is rougher and rougher as chapters go on even for a MTL series.

Dex-chan lover
Strange voice: Show me that you don't want harm
Shifa: Run or fight? I choose fight!

Why is he so dumb?
Exactly what I said, so damn unnecessary, it's almost like he doesn't care for his safety nor the safety of his party memebers

Dex-chan lover
so, she was basically sitting there hoping she doesn't die before she recovers and begs to not be killed once found. The mc somehow interprets this as high and mighty? I feel like, one way or another, authors have a hard time gauging what's an insult. Could just be something lost in translation, I guess.
I'm 90, 99% sure it's because of the MTL

Dex-chan lover
Human peasants have a danger rating of 1! Quick kill them before they become to nomerous and overwhelm us!

you would think his sister would have taught him about sorcery, or he would have encountered it before since he has raided countless high level dungeons and shit, but nope some rando low leveled kid knew more about it than the brother of the War Maiden that personally trained him for 2 years

Users who are viewing this thread