Ane ni Iwareru ga Mama ni Tokkun wo Shiteitara, Tondemonai Tsuyosa ni Natteita Otouto - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
a page was duped and put multiple times around, think it replaced some
the girl that followed him sure is just fucking stupid, why wait to rescue her? in case she fights back and kills the party that is attacking her? in case they just kill her before they can react?

scuffed tl messes up the dialogue a bit but doesn't change just how dumb the characters are

Dex-chan lover
Some pages are duplicates of previous pages after they make it to the forest

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for your work!

Also pg 3 is repeated on 24 and 34. Please fix. Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
What's the point of killing a highly weakened strong monster that already showed itself and isn't being hostile? Just for the merit? That's how you end up getting full of yourself and dying to something weaker than it. All because you "killed a strong monster" and think you're the shit.
These imbeciles are the type who can't understand what a conscious being is.

Thanks for the TL btw

Dex-chan lover
What's the point of killing a highly weakened strong monster that already showed itself and isn't being hostile? Just for the merit? That's how you end up getting full of yourself and dying to something weaker than it. All because you "killed a strong monster" and think you're the shit.
These imbeciles are the type who can't understand what a conscious being is.

Thanks for the TL btw
They caught a case of the Murder Hobo. An affliction that can infect any adventurer at a moments notice if they are not careful.

Supporter
SMH. Chick was like, "I'm coming to help too!" and then was like, "wait, lets watch the monster suffer for a bit, I wanna make sure they are what you say they are". LMAO. I understand the logic of it, but it's lucky that cuz "plot" the murder hobo adventurers didnt go right for the kill

Dex-chan lover
Pain in the as* plot, nothing else but cheeks good but... Not so there psychology 😐

Users who are viewing this thread