Ane ni Iwareru ga Mama ni Tokkun wo Shiteitara, Tondemonai Tsuyosa ni Natteita Otouto - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Machine translated was no excuse for this butchered chapter. It's like whoever did this had it translated to their native tongue and then translated it again to English. While I appreciate the efforts this was dogshit compared to the previous chapters.

Group Leader
At this point I'm not sure the translation is "bad", per se, as the plot is such a trainwreck of things happening with neither explanation nor consequence. Sure, the MTL is a big problem, but bad MTL only goes so far toward making a series unintelligble.

Dex-chan lover
I see...

I-Understand-Nothing.webp

Dex-chan lover
This was very painful to read, compared to the others from this tl(which was probably proof read) i think i had brain cancer just from reading this

Double-page supporter
These last two chapters really got on my nerves. The whole thing felt forced and all the characters made annoying decisions. And are we supposed to ignore that this world casually kills any intelligent race apart from humans, by calling them monsters.

Dex-chan lover
I see why Machine tl can be annoying. Those pronouns too. Ruel is a good match for Shifa. She stopped that crazy strong punch with her hands. Shifa now has a guardian deity on his side. So far it's ok, but the machine tl needs proof reader.

I stopped reading it after that "Any more and you will kill you"... I appreciate the effort to translate the chapter, but this seriously needs some proofreading, at least use the correct pronouns.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure whether I'm getting dumber or smarter by reading this translation.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't usually complain about translations but this one chapter was specially difficult to understand

Dex-chan lover
This tl was dreadfully bad, and it still somehow wasnt the worst one Ive read this week

🤔

Power Uploader
TL could have used more work but it wasn't the worst effort I've ever encountered. Just needed to be proofread.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure the last part but it feels they are decendants of some interracial demi-human passionate confesion

Users who are viewing this thread