Ane no Kekkon

Okay, this is what I'm getting at with this story. Our main character, Yori is a late 30's librarian lady who doesn't care about marriage and love anymore. She wants the relaxed single life. However, an old middle school classmates finds her and has been madly in love with her for a long time because.. She gave him seashells?? So boy Maki decides to go full on stalker mode on Yori.
You would think that Yori would might just fall in love with this crazed Maki and boom problem solved, but know THE PLOT THICKENS! Maki here, although he has been madly in love with Yori for some reason decided to marry someone else?! I mean even if she looked like her...SHE ISN'T HER! OF COURSE NOW YORI CAN'T REALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH MAKI CAUSE THIS WHOLE MARRIAGE THING IS COCKBLOCKING THEM. THE FUNNY THING IS THAT MAKI WON'T DIVORCE FAKE YORI! SO THE DRAMA AND FUSTRATION WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ONE OF THEM CAN GET OVER EACH OTHER OR YOU KNOW MAKI CAN F***ING DIVORCE HIS FAKE YORI AND HOOK UP WITH REAL YORI. I MEAN NOTHING IS STOPPING YOU EXCEPT YOUR STUPIDITY AND MAYBE SHALLOW LOVE.

Dex-chan lover
I should probably dislike this more, and like it less, than I in fact do. But, there you go. It's a story for grownups and it shows how bitter and screwed up things can get when you let yourself get lost in the fog of adulthood.

Users who are viewing this thread