Ane no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
This title must again be in "popular new titles" because people thought that it ended at ch2 and forgot about it.

Double-page supporter
I just hope this stops being disjointed as it was in the oneshots and there's actual continuation of events or at least there's references to recent events.

Edit:

Also, I'm so fkin buying the Japanese volume from bookwalker JP if it's available there. Gotta do everything in my power to ensure this keeps being serialized. Anyone in with me?

Dex-chan lover
so this is the 2 oneshots that were serialized with the one shots being the background plot right?

Aggregator gang
Thanks fur this great release, nya!
Yandere Hinako to the rescue! I guess no catfight among the girls after page 20, nya.

Dex-chan lover
New chapter lets gooooo.

I'm a little worried of the emphasis on "first love" though. Since you know. It never ends well and stuff. I hope i'm wrong.

Dex-chan lover
i think mc is the author's self insert, since they seem to only draw handsome characters lmao

Dex-chan lover
I really love the author's artstyle. I remember reading Kawaisugiru in one sitting. She draws good expressions and blushes. Can't wait for this series serialization.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I revived from the wholesome. And then promptly died from the sugar overdose :glee:

Users who are viewing this thread