Ane no Tomodachi - Ch. 9.2

Dex-chan lover
is a "good bye" = being hit on?
Well going from the previous chapter, it was more than just a "good bye". The sister did call out to her and struck a conversation with her about make up and complimented her.

That said, I don't really think she was intentionally hitting on her (or even flirting), it just seemed like to me that the Sister was just being friendly and trying to cheer her up, and due to her overwhelming "charm" caused the girl to become smitten with her.

Fed-Kun's army
For what fkn reason author added Yuri girl in this manga? For what reason? 😕 It could be so much better but she got annoying as F.. she just have a sht personality and that annoys a lot..

Aggregator gang
Seems like only with a third element the wheels will start to turn instead of going back and forth this slow pace

Group Leader
I also just love how these two INSTANTLY start off platonic, but they're still bickering. It's a great friendly relationship to have.

Supporter
For what fkn reason author added Yuri girl in this manga? For what reason? 😕 It could be so much better but she got annoying as F.. she just have a sht personality and that annoys a lot..
Because the author loves Yuri, also the OCs that got transferred as characters to this manga were originally yuri themed

Dex-chan lover
There's no way she didn't hear that girl asking about Asahi's sister.....

Madam, she's clearly into your bestie, not your man

Users who are viewing this thread