Ane no Tomurai

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy Then use spoiler tags, or post it in the actual chapter discussion thread, not the one people see when they click onto the manga page.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy A general description of the series would be "shit's sad, the messages aren't anything new, pretty commonly found in china and japan folklore". Your post is a much more in-depth description of the events going on in the story as you specifically mention story events such as "sister is actually dead", "the firefly", "the floating lanterns" and go in-depth about the overarching message that the story is focused on. Someone reading your comment can pretty much explain the entire story based on your comment alone, which is something we want to avoid happening in manga comments.That's what we would consider a spoiler, even if there isn't a twist. Twists aren't a requirement for something to be a spoiler. If you want to talk about what you've just read in great detail, the chapter comments are more appropriate for that since people are guaranteed to have read the story if they're reading the comments for the chapter. Threatening to remove your chapters doesn't change our rules

Dex-chan lover
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy
Yo man, don't you think this is a bit too far? If you disagree with the staff, then that's fine, as that's up to you. If you had chosen to cease uploading scanlations here in the future, that would also be fine, as it would be your decision to make (although I'm sure some users would regret not seeing future updates).

But users that had nothing to do with this situation are now unable to read the chapters that you yourself put time and effort into. Isn't that unfair to both them and yourself?

Dex-chan lover
Touch my shit again and I'm deleting all my stuff from MangaDex.
hqdefault.jpg

allthatremains.jpg

tenor.gif

@ThePaulBunyanTrophy
You just made my day thanks.

AHAHAHHHA BABY TL RAGES AND THREATENS TO REMOVE HIS SCANLATIONS

and nothing of value was lost

good thing the list of manga you uploaded is still shown. gonna screenshot and read on a shady aggregate, loser.

@ThePaulBunyanTrophy I say this with love and compassion, I recommend you take a break from manga entirely if it makes you get this histrionic.
Just chill out, work on improving yourself, and come back when you're mentally ready.

@ThePaulBunyanTrophy

Oh man, thank you for the laugh. "You changed my description that explains the entirety of the oneshot and makes it pointless to read, so I'm taking all my stuff off this site." Lmao. Good riddance to you, petulant child.

@ThePaulBunyanTrophy lol, dont act like its gone when u delete it. We can still go on aggregator sites. If your series are popular someone else would pick it up anyway. If its not, well...I hate to tell you, but you were wasting your own time appealing to nobody.

@BraveDude8 This is a manga entitled "MY SISTER'S FUNERAL" and tagged as such with DRAMA, TRAGEDY and fucking GHOSTS. Was that really necessary? Here's a better question: who gives a shit?

@ThePaulBunyanTrophy I felt like this could've been resolved better instead of pushing the nuclear button as the first option. Unsolicited and rude opinion, no offense, but that was immature as fuck.

This is a stupid fucking situation and both of you should be ashamed.

Group Leader
Damn sad to find out about this manga through drama...

@gosling11 yeah I agree with you the most, the whole thing feels so unnecessary and based on ego

Dex-chan lover
@gosling11 A lot of people give a shit about spoilers, like me. Just follow the rules, if it's spoiler material mark it as spoiler. What's so hard about that? If anyone's to blame, it's the TL fault for being immature as fuck, as you pointed out.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, behaving like a child, and I used to think you were one of the better scanlators since you actually pursued the readers to buy the official versions and didn't beg for money, but yet another scanlator who was only in it for the attention, all this means is that people would instead read this on ad ridden aggregators and they will earn money from work you did. Congratulations moron.

Edit: Rule 5.1.5. Comment moderated, no further action taken against user.

Users who are viewing this thread