Ane no Tomurai

@ThePaulBunyanTrophy

You know, respect for actually following through with the threat of removal. If you're just going to get stonewalled by a "rules are rules" argument, that probably is about the only card you have in this situation.

I sincerely doubt the one mod making one edit was the beginning of this story. Given that the mods seemed to have sanctioned a public hatefest in here, there's probably some history.

Dex-chan lover
This is so subpar. Don't people ever just talk things out anymore? Going nuclear only hurts the readers, admins are barely affected.

Dex-chan lover
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy
Love all your previous work man but this is like so fucking stupid. Were you having a bad day when you decided to do this cause honestly, I dont see a grown man like you doing this dude. I'm not joking here. This is like burning down your house just because your wife decided to change the living room layout lol. Can't you and the mods talk this through? And I'm with the mod side this time. Your description are simply too long and bloated. Mods did the right thing changing it.

Who reads descriptions in the first place? The cover alone says evrything about the quality of a manga.

Dex-chan lover
@AkiraZXE

always remember, it takes two to start drama, and for whatever reason the manga scene has some of the oddest, most easily avoidable drama out there of the fan scenes.

This is why I'm eventually gonna do fan translations for games, and not manga lol. Still drama (RIP Tales of Destiny 2), but for the most part you do your shit in private, and release to little fanfare while the interent backs up your work for you. Little room for "rage quits" like this

Aggregator gang
Deja vu
https://mangadex.org/title/42216/aoi-san-wa-16-sai-toshishita/comments/

What do people expect to get from shitting on the translators you could respectfully let him know you disagreed how he handled this

But seems hes nuked series before due to disputes with mangadex which seems only needed simple discussion

If he sees this hope you can step back and see this didnt need escalate and could of been a simple talk.

This is why you should pick your moderators better.
Imagine considering it a spoiler in a manga called "My Sister's Funeral"
People should at least be able to read properly, and remember that Mangadex is supported by scanlators' work, not mods work.

I applaud you @ThePaulBunyanTrophy for not submitting to the of such mods... and readers.

Code:
Edit: Removed offensive slur

Good thing scraper sites exist so that chapters can't just disappear when some autist gets their panties in a twist. Silver lining is that I wouldn't have known about this title without the drama.

Great one-shot. Hope to see more come from this artist in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread