Ane no Yuujin

Dex-chan lover
"bisque doll did really, really well. hey guys, uh, can we copy your homework a bit?"

e: retag to 'oneshot', please and thank you

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That's it?? It's not enough!!

loki-another-one.gif

Dex-chan lover
Pretty cute, and really amazing art. Not super original, but different enough from normal that it's readable to me. The fact that it doesn't take place in high school (college) is really nice.

I wish Japan would realize that settings outside of high school existed. Even college feels like a breath of fresh air.

Pretty cute, and really amazing art. Not super original, but different enough from normal that it's readable to me. The fact that it doesn't take place in high school (college) is really nice.

I wish Japan would realize that settings outside of high school existed. Even college feels like a breath of fresh air.
Well middle school to high school is like the peak of their life to them. To them its the most fun part of their life. So when they get to college or even work life its hard to make a fun story out of them. you know them, prim and proper about everything. Acting anything out of that means your weird and will probably be looked down upon in society.

Pun

Wow this is so good. I sincerely hope it gets serialized and the characters develop a nice romance.

Dex-chan lover

The guy is just 17... It's a shame, all the author would have to do was to make them like 1 or 2 years older and show this story from the perspective of a normal college freshmen who goes living with her older sister also in college and falls hard for her BFF classmate.

It would be simpler, less creepy, easily explain parental absence and why the BFF is always around.

One can't really expect much from these authors though...

Fed-Kun's army
such girl does not exist for common men.
don't delude yourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread