Anemone is in Heat - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Valentine's

Dex-chan lover
That has to be really hard on her, she dropped the bomb and it hit hard. Thanks for the translation and chapter. I loved it

Dex-chan lover
Now my biggest worry if Uda becoming the rebound which would be utterly and completely disrespectful and disgusting.
Uda deserves better than Riri at this point. This series has honestly been pretty paint by numbers in how the plot is progressing so I fully expect that it'll go the "Riri realizes that Uda was always there and comes to appreciate her" route but this is honestly one of the few times I wouldn't mind a love triangle forming with someone else interested in Uda solely for the possibility of the author swerving and having Riri getting BTFO.

I think I would be less averse to Uda and Riri getting together if Riri had been keeping her love for Mizuki secret the way Uda is with Riri but no, having this go on for so long with Riri getting shot down time and time again and generally being insensitive towards everyone around her in her singleminded focus just wants me to see her get rejected by Uda as well so that she's forced to actually reflect and grow up. She doesn't deserve to be rewarded and Uda deserves better than being a consolation prize.

Dex-chan lover
I mean normally its just the 2 friends/rivals of the MCs that lesbians aswell and then the rest is either straight or simply just single. This series EVERY. SINGLE. CHARACTERS. IS. LESBIAN.🤣

I also wouldnt be surprised if all the girls in their class is in a relationship with each other at this point🤣
Was it Sakura Trick where there were like a dozen regular-ish (obviously female) characters, and by the end all but two were in relationships with each other? And even with those two one was gay for the other. It is indeed a bit funny, but then when you do get "disgusting straight couples" in a yuri manga there's always complaints so what's a writer to do, I guess!

That aside, I just read this from start to finish. Gotta say no wonder Nagisa and Mashiro are called the "handsome duo", definitely way up there on the list of prettiest/cutest couples I've seen in manga. The art is great. But given how sweet this manga is for the most part, I'm surprised they don't get diabetes just from kissing each other. Not that I'm complaining!

Dex-chan lover
Yeh, at the very least she finally did it. Would hurt Riri either way but definitely hurt way worst after so long.
Even tho Riri knew the outcome she tried to embrace the false hope she was given.
I feel really bad for Uda too. Seeing everyone around her happy and the one she likes completely devoted to someone that wont respond her feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Uda deserves better than Riri at this point. This series has honestly been pretty paint by numbers in how the plot is progressing so I fully expect that it'll go the "Riri realizes that Uda was always there and comes to appreciate her" route but this is honestly one of the few times I wouldn't mind a love triangle forming with someone else interested in Uda solely for the possibility of the author swerving and having Riri getting BTFO.

I think I would be less averse to Uda and Riri getting together if Riri had been keeping her love for Mizuki secret the way Uda is with Riri but no, having this go on for so long with Riri getting shot down time and time again and generally being insensitive towards everyone around her in her singleminded focus just wants me to see her get rejected by Uda as well so that she's forced to actually reflect and grow up. She doesn't deserve to be rewarded and Uda deserves better than being a consolation prize.
Honestly, i get the point, but cant really agree with it. I also get frustrated for Uda, but Riri has no obligation towards her. She likes Mizuki and just didnt want to face reality while was also being fed a false hope. Thats pretty normal. If i was to blame someone it would be Mizuki for letting this go for so long.
Riri always treated Uda kindly, the same with the others so idk where the "generally being insensitive towards everyone around her" even came from. Uda chose to put herself in this position of confident. Heck, she even went as far as giving Riri a push not long ago.
Its unfortunate but cant blame Riri for liking someone else. Blame Mizuki or the author for that.

Dex-chan lover
Was it Sakura Trick where there were like a dozen regular-ish (obviously female) characters, and by the end all but two were in relationships with each other? And even with those two one was gay for the other. It is indeed a bit funny, but then when you do get "disgusting straight couples" in a yuri manga there's always complaints so what's a writer to do, I guess!

That aside, I just read this from start to finish. Gotta say no wonder Nagisa and Mashiro are called the "handsome duo", definitely way up there on the list of prettiest/cutest couples I've seen in manga. The art is great. But given how sweet this manga is for the most part, I'm surprised they don't get diabetes just from kissing each other. Not that I'm complaining!
Author’s could atleast make people stay single or dont tell if they are gay/straight.
For me it just makes a series look stupid if for some reason all girls to exist in GL series is somehow gay and somehow they all end up with eachother🤣

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, i get the point, but cant really agree with it. I also get frustrated for Uda, but Riri has no obligation towards her. She likes Mizuki and just didnt want to face reality while was also being fed a false hope. Thats pretty normal. If i was to blame someone it would be Mizuki for letting this go for so long.
Riri always treated Uda kindly, the same with the others so idk where the "generally being insensitive towards everyone around her" even came from. Uda chose to put herself in this position of confident. Heck, she even went as far as giving Riri a push not long ago.
Its unfortunate but cant blame Riri for liking someone else. Blame Mizuki or the author for that.
Uhhh no. All on Riri here. She’s been turned down countless times by now. The only person giving her false hope is herself. None of this is on Mizuki. “No” is a full sentence. Mizuki isn’t responsible for Riri’s continued actions after she’s turned her down.

Dex-chan lover
Riri did not deserve what Mizuki did by not properly rejecting her. Yes, Riri had been told no, but Mizuki was never able to put her foot down. She was never able to tell Riri no in a truly definitive way. Everything she did communicated to Riri that maybe she had a chance, and as much as not giving up is a negative mark on Riri, Mizuki is the older one here, and she's also the one doing the rejecting. If she can't give proper answers to someone she's rejecting, I don't think she's anywhere near the level of maturity needed to be involved with the nurse she has a crush on. Not that the nurse should be tolerating Mizuki's interest in her in the first place.
That said, I do think Riri will come out of this stronger and with a better understanding of herself. She's a good girl

Dex-chan lover
Riri did not deserve what Mizuki did by not properly rejecting her. Yes, Riri had been told no, but Mizuki was never able to put her foot down. She was never able to tell Riri no in a truly definitive way. Everything she did communicated to Riri that maybe she had a chance, and as much as not giving up is a negative mark on Riri, Mizuki is the older one here, and she's also the one doing the rejecting. If she can't give proper answers to someone she's rejecting, I don't think she's anywhere near the level of maturity needed to be involved with the nurse she has a crush on. Not that the nurse should be tolerating Mizuki's interest in her in the first place.
That said, I do think Riri will come out of this stronger and with a better understanding of herself. She's a good girl
Yeeeah…..Fuck all of that bullshit. “She didn’t say ‘no’ hard enough or often enough”. Go re-read chapter 16 again. Riri clearly knows what’s going on. She knows she’s being selfish and pushing her feelings on to Mizuki even though they aren’t wanted or reciprocated. She knows she’s making Mizuki uncomfortable. She just wants to live in her make believe world that her first love isn’t going to happen. That isn’t Mizuki’s fault.

Dex-chan lover
Riri is definitely being unreasonable... can't really blame Mizuki for it. She has rejected her quite clearly - certainly enough so that any "reasonable" person would've backed off. Especially when paired with the knowledge that Mizuki's in love with someone else already.

That said, this one flaw aside Riri definitely isn't a bad person, at least based on anything else we've been shown. She maybe somewhat blind to Uda's feelings too, but that in itself doesn't make her a bad person by any means. As such, one can but hope she'll come to her senses.

Dex-chan lover
So what happened the past year or two is a result of president being unable to properly turn her down. (More of a blunt, "No I am sorry but I cannot accept your feelings" sort of thing. Previously it was always a tender?soft?squishy? " ... I'm sorry " sort of vibe.)
Basically she wasn't blunt/straight-forward enough to convey how she truly felt to Riri-chan.

This could be because she was insecure herself about her relationship with Sensei and knew the feeling of rejection, which she didn't want to pass on to her Kouhai. But in doing so unintentionally led her on further in their relationship.

This in combination with Riri-chan headstrong attitude resulting in this long running mess until now.

Aggregator gang
So what happened the past year or two is a result of president being unable to properly turn her down. (More of a blunt, "No I am sorry but I cannot accept your feelings" sort of thing. Previously it was always a tender?soft?squishy? " ... I'm sorry " sort of vibe.)
Basically she wasn't blunt/straight-forward enough to convey how she truly felt to Riri-chan.

This could be because she was insecure herself about her relationship with Sensei and knew the feeling of rejection, which she didn't want to pass on to her Kouhai. But in doing so unintentionally led her on further in their relationship.

This in combination with Riri-chan headstrong attitude resulting in this long running mess until now.
I disagree, no is no, she didn't say maybe or like in a lot of mangas just say something ambiguous, she rejected her already and Riri knew that, the fault is in Riri 100% but people here hate way to easy, Mizuki's position was way too hard and even though she rejected Riri she still wanted to be friends and support her, and Riri is just a teenager ffs, let her make mistakes and learn.

Dex-chan lover
this is good for riri, she can FINALLY USE HER FCKING BRAIN AND GET A MOVE ON 💀 💀

She should have seen this coming. after all, you can't push yourself on a person who's already in love with someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread