Anemone - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Y'all I also didn't check the tags till the end, i just saw historical and gl and clicked...

Dex-chan lover
And I also think these people are stupid. The princess was blind so she likely didn't have anything to do with the tyranny they had to endure. And it's not like she could do anything to change it. But they just killed her lol.
This is precisely why she needed to die lol

The princess would become a symbol for whatever royalists forces are still left in the country. She being innocent also makes her a perfect "martyr" for the royalist cause. Killing the entire royal family also ensures nobles won't have a strong candidate for the throne to rally behind and fester in-fighting. This kind of stuff is why revolutions are alwasy so bloody and messy, you need to tie all the loose ends as fast as you can

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What exactly is the point of taking the maid's little brother hostage? It's a blind girl, you can just drag her to the gallows yourselves? Forcing the maid to guide the princess is some manufactured guilt/tragedy bs

Although it did do the job of making me feel like shit for a few minutes.

Dex-chan lover
The maid was threatened that they would kill her brother if she didn't do that. Did you miss that?

Anyway imo the maid won't live on for long before eventually killing herself. And I also think these people are stupid. The princess was blind so she likely didn't have anything to do with the tyranny they had to endure. And it's not like she could do anything to change it. But they just killed her lol.
How did the people even know that the maid was with the princess though? Like the palace burned down and they were both presumably missing after that so there is no logical way for them to know that she was hiding with her

Dex-chan lover
How did the people even know that the maid was with the princess though? Like the palace burned down and they were both presumably missing after that so there is no logical way for them to know that she was hiding with her
I think is easy to infer, though. The princess long-ass last words basically spelled it out: that maid was her personal one and she had been with the princess for years. It's a quite easy leap to make if both of them are missing. The only missing piece you have is how the maid learned about her brother's imprisoment.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
And I also think these people are stupid. The princess was blind so she likely didn't have anything to do with the tyranny they had to endure. And it's not like she could do anything to change it. But they just killed her lol.
Yeah, that doesn't matter. She is of the royal bloodline. There are people who could hide her and then do a counter-revolution and install her as queen or "breed" her to someone to have a royal heir or heiress to take over the kingdom, etc. This is why when you're planning a coup to a monarchy, you have to eliminate every blood relative so nobody can re-establish the kingdom claming royal right of ascension.

Dex-chan lover
i don't really understand this, the maid loved her but still killed her and then is somehow upset that she died? like what did she think would happen when she walked her to the gallows
You didn't see her brother with a knife to his throat, or when he said "you came to save me?"

Dex-chan lover
I think is easy to infer, though. The princess long-ass last words basically spelled it out: that maid was her personal one and she had been with the princess for years. It's a quite easy leap to make if both of them are missing. The only missing piece you have is how the maid learned about her brother's imprisoment.
There is a panel where the maid's speech was cut off, and it went black for a bit. I bet she learnt about it at that time.

And well, I know how revolutions work. Still personally feel it stupid, even more so in GL theme lol.

Dex-chan lover
BwHKqsf.jpg

Dex-chan lover
What the enough manga for today ain't crying myself to sleep today :facepalm:
Or so I am f$@#@&gwrsj

Group Leader
Too sad for it being a oneshot 😔
She should've run and stop then run and save her noooo

Dex-chan lover
Hey, this is illegal. I was just trying to look for wonderful one shots before going to bed but this— how am I supposed to sleep in peace

Aggregator gang
Wow... Just wow noted to myself always read tag first...( I forgit to read it because of the display picture of it looks cute but I'm wrong leason learned ) :shamihuh:

Users who are viewing this thread