Aneue. Skirt wo Makutte Mata wo Aite Misete kuremasen ka?

Older sister, could you lift your skirt to see your crotch? How in the hell is that a title of a shoujo manga? That's some teenage boy ecchi shit right there.

Oh, Incest. Full blown, too! They went all the way, no bullshit. On one hand, refreshing for Japan, on the other, well... Incest. Still, I couldn't believe it would be for real and they just added that incest for bait because weebs are fucking degenerates, so at least I decided to finish the chapter.

It's bait. They're not related at all.

Still, this looks like a generic bullshit story anyways, but it seems better than many of the drivel there is right now so many of you might enjoy it.

@Creiz, she is adopted though, so not full blown, but pseudo. Still a wincest :)
Although, yep, kinda unexcepted to see FMC jumping MC like that😄

I'm astonished japanese dont have antennas in the head or another pair of feet if so many incest are real there.

while the title is crazy for sure, I'm more surprised on the lack of Artist…did this wincest baby draw itself???

Double-page supporter
So she had sex with her brother with like, three pages in, now he's all obsessed with Cinderella's crotch, they basically totally want each other regardless, and even the parents don't seem to care.

...and this is a harem? What the fuck for, so multiple random men can sexually assault her on the way to the preordained happy ending?

Even the description is so cring worthy. If you are going to be a weeaboo, at least use the correct word.

they are not blood related how is there an incest tag? also, there are better translation for the title. it's too wild for a shoujo manga lmao

Contributor
I see by the tags that the only thing I was fooled by for a moment, was the description's claim that I should not be fooled.

I am dubious about the claim to being "shoujo" here, web-comics being allowed to self-proclaim genre sometimes seems sketchy (though perhaps the person doing the tags based it on something else, I wouldn't know).

@meixiangsi:

Assuming you're not just trolling, then—whatever it may have to do with the morals or ethics of it—non-blood inter-familial, *ahem*, "relations" are indeed generally still considered to be incest by the public at large. Depending on your locality (and the precise relation), indeed, it may be felony. That is all in the real world, of course, not manga fetish land—but many of us (like myself) that don't want to read most incest manga are still emphatically not interested to read about (for instance) adoptive siblings going at it, either. And likewise for many of those who do want to read read such things, I'd imagine.

TL;DR: The fact that readers are allowed to comfort themselves by saying "they're not blood related anyway", does not preclude it from being incest.

FTU

Promiscuity. Wh*res and other shit.

Not my cup of tea.

Dropped;

1/10 ratings

Users who are viewing this thread