Aneue. Skirt wo Makutte Mata wo Aite Misete kuremasen ka?

Cuck-y, And a lotta' beating around the bush BS. However if they can get past the intro-drama bull it might be interesting. Probably not. Feels like a harem shounen and a reverse-harem shoujo had a malformed child that got hooked on crack and wound up selling cigarettes to underage kids behind the local petsmart to pay for his crippling addiction.

summary: dont be fooled by the title it pure love

the tags: harem and incest

me: ok...

the tags: smut, harem, incest

me: definitely must read (all because of i****t)

Dex-chan lover
"Don't be fooled by the title, this is a pure love!"
Yeah, yeah. That's what they all say. Tell it to the judge.

Fed-Kun's army
…uuh, I'm pretty sure the novel one already translated. I remember reading it somewhere… ugh

The pace and the storywriting is bad and a reverse harem and smut tag? it's make the female lead like a whore, she is not gonna sleep with other guy right? if yes then it's just another josei smutty slutty stuff.

This manga's really just ass-blasting me with "love" over and over and over again.

Dex-chan lover
@Hakin I’m not sure how’ll the manga will deviate from the source but there’s no reverse harem(rejects playboy, rejects princes, male Loretta doesnt have a chance) and the only smut would be the 1st chapter

Double-page supporter
Overall it is bad manga. Premise is interesting and that is where good things end. In manga there exists only one type of drama. And every chapter you will see variation of that (identical with only difference being characters that are used).
Character growth is non existent or magical (jumps from character acting in one way and then next chapter comes and characters acts and thinks like completely different person).
Characters are one dimensional, can be explained in few words.
Plot is... Worst part of this manga. that should be enough.
It is below average shoujo manga.

mrf

it's pretty alright, but I'm disappointed the smut is only on the 1st chapter...

This manga is fun to read if you shut down your brain before reading.

Honestly, I wonder why she thinks there is a problem communicating with her brother now when they grew up together meanwhile other characters know how to interpret her harsh words. Only the brother took her tsundere side as is.

Fed-Kun's army
I think if this was translated properly I would enjoy this much more, as of now the MTL hurts so much

Users who are viewing this thread