Angel Beats! The Last Operation - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Group Leader
that last page says continued in volume 4 but this labelled as end?

nvm uploader fixed it i guess

@Faulheit You shouldn't be surprised that someone got fed up with the lack of transparency from the group solely working on this series which, for some reason, decided to not translate the last normal-sized chapter of volume 3 (vol. 4 wasn't even out yet) and then disappeared for 6 months. I'm not a fan of the "this series is ours to translate" mindset. Let's hope that this time you stick with what you started, and if not, say you drop it so someone else can pick it up.

Group Leader
@4digitmen I think you're assuming a lot of things here I know we werent working on this for a while and it's only natural that it gets picked up eventually. You say we lack transparency but we don't owe you transparency we don't work for you, we had other things going on in life and so we couldnt work on this for a while. I never said that the series is ours to translate I just pointed out a funny coincidence

@Faulheit You don't have to work for anybody to be transparent. Nobody likes a company who isn't clear to the consumers about what they are doing moving forward in their favorite product. Nobody likes their favorite series getting ghosted by the people working on it. Transparency is absolutely key for anyone to support anything. IRL is justification for not working on it, but is not for writing a couple words long hiatus message. And please, don't single me out by purposely switching to "you." Everyone thought this was dropped for months (and from you guys, it technically still is), just look at the comment section. At this point its just bad faith.

@4digitmen
I agree for the most part with you. I wouldn't like my favorite manga being claimed and left in the dust while other translation teams that could possibly translated it more efficiently can't pick it up because it was claimed by another group. Not saying this is the case for this manga, I wouldn't know as I just now found and was looking through the comments to see if it was worth reading.

Users who are viewing this thread