Angel Densetsu - Vol. 15 Ch. 84 - The Final Holy War

Dex-chan lover
Such a great manga which didn't get dull even though the same joke is used throughout the entire story. Would have been nice if the author went a little further to like highschool grad showing the two together and probably Takehisa and Ikuno

Just finished it for the 5th time. Every time was a blast. Worth the read if you want something "lightweight".

Dex-chan lover
So, in the end, they didn't show Kitano and Ryouko's kissing because, you know... Kitano's face is a monstrosity. But well, regardless, it's was a good manga to read, definitely a 7/10 for me.

Very fun read, had a blast with all the characters.

I showed the OVA to a friend and he said "why isn't there more anime like this anymore?, almost everything is trash nowadays"

Wow!

This manga was amazing!

I want to see more adventures with Kitano and his friends!

I just feel like it could have use a couple more arcs you know?

Like a field trip arc, beach party arc, vacation arc, and many more!

There are still things that were left unresolved like Heizo's misunderstanding and more daily lives with Kitano's parents.

But I guess it was fun while it lasted.

The manga can't keep going forever unless it's One Piece.

I just wish I can see more of the shenanigans of the characters.

It was really a fun read!

😍

@LouisTheLuis

Eh!?

I didn't know there was a contest of some sort going on!?

😰

Great manga. Loved the words from the author at the end too. I wish this would fully be adapted.
9/10

Came back to finish this and I have to say it was the one of the highlights in my best manga category

9/10

Good stuff, Kitano's Double-Palm Strike can heal the hearts of any delinquent, and what's funnier is to think that the cycle is only going to continue when he has a kid. Also I feel like Ikuno has a soft-spot for blondes.

Dex-chan lover
What a great read. wish kitano gets the harem end though cause he's such a great guy. Hopefully the author looked back at this series and make short stories compilation of it

Users who are viewing this thread