Angel Densetsu - Vol. 15 Ch. 84 - The Final Holy War

Double-page supporter
Wow, what an amazing ride it has been...
I can't believe that this is the last chapter, this chapter was so wholesome.
Every chapter that I've read has been amazing. It was interesting to see the author's perspective on the story at the end.
Definitely 10/10

One of the first 'completed' manga I ever read years ago and always enjoy it and laugh all the time when I re-read it. 10/10 for me and definitely in my top 5. It may not be the most heart pumping and it may have the odd annoyance here or there but I love this story and its characters. Always succeeds in putting a smile on my face and actually laughing out loud. Wish there was more but exteremley thankful for what we got.

Loved this, what a great ending, and great story. Gives me a strange feeling I don’t know how to describe, but its good

Definitely wasn't expecting such a mixed bag of themes when i started this manga, but I've enjoyed every second of it
(also, so many hilarious quotes, genuinely one of the funniest mangas I've ever read)

Just finished re-reading this, still as enjoyable as the first time, really one of the best manga in this site.

I fucking love this manga so much that i already re read it 3-5 times i think?? I don't remember..anyway.
This is a masterpiece. 10/10

I will comeback soon and re read it again :)

Fed-Kun's army
Fantastic story, though it did feel like some plot thread were left unresolved. Still a fun ride overall, though.

Dex-chan lover
This is my third time reading this manga. It's a true classic, the type you always come back to.

I'm not crying you're crying!! I can't believe this ended, but I guess all good things must come to an end.
It was a fun read. I really enjoyed it, definitely on my top 10 list.
I really wanted to see more shenanigans of the characters, but that was a good ending nevertheless.
So all I have to say is:
Thank you Author-san and thank you translators (Scanlators?) for this masterpiece, Much love!

Oh wow, the artist really grew over the course of this manga. Looking back at chapter 1 now that I'm done it almost feels unreadable

Fed-Kun's army
Now THIS is how you give proper closure to a manga. This read was really worth it and enjoyed every moment of it!

Aggregator gang
I always felt as though Kuroda had the strongest character in the series, even more so than Kitano, and that he could have really been the protagonist of his own manga. Nice to know the author felt roughly the same way about him too.
Was an amazing manga, really a perfect cast, there wasn't a single character I disliked.

Aggregator gang
Soooooooooooo good, made me laugh and cry a little, really sad it’s over

Are these tears...yes, was this a good story...fuk yeah!. Kitano is such a great manga

Users who are viewing this thread