Angel or Villainess - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
lmao i almost love how shameless she is '-' too bad i dont like that :)
we all hope for a gruesome death for our fav villainess so dont disappoint us mc ^^
just kidding killing her this brutally doesnt count as a sweet revenge she should just live the complete opposite of her previous life : live a life worse than beggars' , she who wanted to be the most important lady of the kingdom pr empire or idk what was it again :) THAT will be truly satisfying :))
thx for the chappy^^

Thanks for the update!
i was wondering what the sfx in the flashback meant, could someone enlight me?

Can we just like expose the green tea b already. She's too loud and annoying (yes, loud, because her speech bubbles are always exploding)

I would be like “Do you see an empty cup of coffee in my hand? No you don’t. So go away you little pest. “

These speedy updates are 😍
Can’t wait to see what happens next! I wonder how Angela sabotaged Jayna at the past tea party

The present Jayna got from her maid laid very conspicuously next the the invitations that Angela quite clearly noticed. I wonder if that's going to be a plot point later with Angela doing something to it or maybe even stealing it.

Aggregator gang
Someone dragging my a$$ out of bed because they want to shopping, is already more than enough reason to kill them.

Fed-Kun's army
this revenge plot is enjoyable but I would not have the patience I would just kneecap the bitch within three weeks of her squatting in my house and leave her fate to the wolves. MC is patient af

Users who are viewing this thread