Angel or Villainess - Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
oh cliffhanger! I need to know what Jayna's planning.

Thank you for the upload!!!!

Thank you for the upload!
At first that artstyle was really jarring for me, but the story is too interesting to stop reading. Wish it had better art though :(

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the updates

she better start investing in the maid's mother now lol

I think Jayna might spin the tale to make it seem like Angela decided to skip out on going because she saw the party as stupid or something among those lines, therefore making her seem ungrateful and stuck-up to the other noble women-- I'm not too sure, but maybe it'll be like that?

I bet the green tea b gonna act like she was bullied and deliberately left behind. Sigh, what a green tea

Angela gonna be on even worse terms with the rest of the manor's staff getting a carriage late notice and lying to Jayna, since the maids like Jayna now. I'm guessing she wanted to come in by herself so her beauty would be introduced without having to compete with Jayna? Maybe come in with a different mask, since she didn't seem to be that invested in the masks at the store.

Good for Jayna. If that maid's mother business becomes booming, she can act as an investor and get some extra money to use for further sabotage, and make her family name harder to fall into ruin from Angela's interference.

I think Jayna might spin the tale to make it seem like Angela decided to skip out on going because she saw the party as stupid or something among those lines, therefore making her seem ungrateful and stuck-up to the other noble women-- I'm not too sure, but maybe it'll be like that?

@biiitterly

Or she could just tell the truth.

"Unfortunately Lady Angela said she twisted her ankle and therefore could not attend. I apologize, as I was hoping to introduce her to everyone."

*cue Jayna sad eyes*

Then Angela would come in an extravagant dress and mask. Except everyone knows it's Angela even with the rules of the party. Her coming deliberately late would mean that she lied to Jayna, her benefactor, and instead did this to show her up. This would show everyone Angela's true character without much work. Of course as the party continues and Angela's barely passable tea manners would turn everyone off from her. After all, no noble with a brain will want to support, or believe someone who will obviously stab their patron in the back. Pretty face or no.

At least, that's one way.

JAYNA'S IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! She really has her own charms and I love the simplicity on her clothes. She is so pretty in and out. TT^TT And Angela, hmm, I am so curious on what she'll do now at the party. And Lilia, awww :"< She looks so pure. It was a shame she left bcos of the two-faced so-called white angel, Angela. Hmp. Go, Jayna. Turn the tables around. I am rooting for you! Go, girl! gIVE US EVERYTHING!!!

Thank you so much, A Parody Scans, Thank you, Thank you!!! <3 <3 <3

Supporter
I have the feeling at times that Jayna is not in control as much as she wants... there is something else moving that she doesnt know about.

Users who are viewing this thread